Godox MF12-K2 Macro Flash Kit 2 x MF12 and accessories
The Godox MF12 Macro Flash is the must have accessory for any photographer interested in shooting small subjects such as plants, insects and animals.
The Godox MF12 K2 kit is great for macro photography. It makes it easy to get sharp and beautiful photos of small objects. Its extensive capabilities allow for creative and unlimited work. Color filter sets will also be included.
Godox Macro Flash
MF12 is perfect for macro lighting, which enables you to shoot beautiful and sharp photos of small subjects, like plants, animals, and insects in extremely close distance. Macro lights are also great for product photography or professional applications (e.g. medical photography). The possibility of attaching several additional units to the mounting ring will provide interesting effects and even more control over the light.
The Power Behind the Scene
The small flash unit mounted on the stand is exactly what a macro photographer needs. Adjustable head for quick positioning, even extreme close-up range is within its reach. Compact size results in "invisibility", lighting up the object while hiding itself away easily from the frame.
The MF12 K2 package includes two flashes that are mounted on a mounting ring (included) using an adapter suitable for the lens (see the list of diameters below). The kit itself significantly expands its application after buying additional flashes on the mounting ring. The kit can easily support a variety of scenarios, depending on the number of flashes and how they are placed.
The powerful built-in lithium battery supports maximum 500 full-power flashes and 0.01-1.7s recycling time, which guarantees a long-time creation without interruption. When the power runs down, you can easily recharge it through a type-c cable.
Flexibility Helps Perfection
Featuring precise control, the multi-flash solution is available to work as a ring flash but far more than that. Instead of illuminating forward only, every flash can rotate to a different angle freely and slide around the mounting ring for correct positioning. Whether to fine-tuning the light effect or to create another light style, MF12 will help to experiment effortlessly until reaching the best effect you need.
2.4G Wireless Control
Enables long-distance transmission, adding more flexibility to your shooting. 5 groups with 32 channels each help to prevent disturbance when several wireless systems working together. We can mount the mounting ring on different lenses with adapters. The set includes adapters for diameters of :
In the box:
- 2x MF12
- 1x Case
- 2x USB Type-C cable
- 1x Adapter
- 2x Color filter set MF-11T
- 2x Color filter set MF-11C
- 2x Flash stand
- 2x Color Filter Holder
- 2x Cold Shoe adapter
- 2x Soft Case for color set
- 8x Reduction 49/52/55/58/62/67/72/77 mm
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.