GNARBOX 1.0 128GB SSD Hard Drive
With a 128GB storage capacity, the GNARBOX External Storage Drive is designed to simplify the process of editing and backing up content when on the go.
GNARBOX 1.0 (128GB)
With a 128GB storage capacity, the GNARBOX External Storage Drive is designed to simplify the process of editing and backing up content when on the go. Using the GNARBOX app that is available for iOS and Android, users can edit 4K video and RAW photo files in real time using their compatible device. Its flash based hard drive features fast data transfer rates of up to 4GB per minute using the USB 3.0 Type-A and USB 2.0 Type-A ports, as well as the SD and microSD card slots. With a variety of interfaces, it is easy to offload content from your camera or other mobile device without the need for additional adapters.
Inside this sturdy external storage drive you will find a 1.92 GHz Intel Quad Core processor and 2GB of RAM to help ensure fast and efficient data transfers. The GNARBOX is designed to support data read speeds of up to 270 MB/s and write speeds of up to 100 MB/s to ensure even large files can be offloaded quickly so you can get back to capturing photos and shooting video. The GNARBOX is designed to be the hub for all of your multimedia content and with a built-in 4000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you can work on the go for up to 6 hours before it needs more juice.
File Transfer & Auto-Organization
Transfer files from your camera to GNARBOX's 128GB of flash storage at up to 4GB per minute, then let GNARBOX auto-organize your footage by time, type, GPS, and other relevant metadata. In need of additional storage space or a second backup? Export from GNARBOX to your external HDD or SSD via USB 3.0 Type-A, or copy files to a SD or microSD card.
Share in Full Resolution
Upload your final photos or video packages and share them with the world directly from your phone. Using GNARBOX, your final files can be sent directly to your social media networks or cloud storage, as well as to email and text.
Access and stream media even while away from 4G/3G, or while in airplane mode, for off-the-grid management.
Collaborate & Share with Friends
GNARBOX allows up to four devices to connect, securely and wirelessly, allowing you to simultaneously collaborate and edit in real-time. If you shoot footage with friends on multiple cameras, everyone can import the group's media onto one GNARBOX and create content together.
GNARBOX is equipped with one each of the following ports: microSD, SD, USB 3.0 Type-A, and USB 2.0 Type-A, allowing you to connect your camera through a wired connection or use the memory card slots. GNARBOX is SD, SDXC, and SDHC compatible. Use a card reader via USB for Compact Flash (CF) cards.
Rechargeable 4000mAh Battery
Stay mobile with a built-in battery that lasts 4-6 hours on a single charge. GNARBOX recharges using a micro-USB 3.0 cable.
Water Resistant, Shockproof, and Dustproof
GNARBOX is built for the outdoors and ready for adventure. Don't let the need to travel light interfere with the storage and output facilities you need. It is resistant to water, dust, cold, heat, and shock.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hard Drives|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.