GMC Mastering Exposure Photography Book
Mastering Exposure Photography Book
Mastering Exposure is an invaluable guide to taking better photographs using today's sophisticated digital SLR and compact digital camera s. Aimed at the more experienced amateur photographer, author David Taylor's concise text explains the fundamentals of exposure and how varying three parameters shutter speed, aperture and ISO can be used creatively and practically to determine correct exposure, but deliver substantially different results. The mechanics of exposure are discussed: the nature of light and how metering affects exposure; light's relationship to colour; the importance of white balance; the use of flash; an appreciation of dynamic range; and the ability to read histograms. Illustrated with the author's own stunning images, the book analyses the effects of exposure on portrait, landscape, night and low-light photography, and when capturing action and sports images. Post processing techniques in the digital darkroom round off this invaluable guide to getting the best results from your photography.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Books|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.