- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Gitzo GS5030VSF Video Rubber and Spiked Tripod Feet (Set of 3)
This set of three rubber / spiked tripod feet are ideal for both video and photo tripods which have a 3/8-inch thread for the feet, simply twist to go from rubber to spikes.
Earn 53 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Gitzo GS5030VSF Video Rubber and Spiked Tripod Feet Set of 3
The GS5030VSF Video Rubber and Spiked Tripod Feet (Set of 3) are photo-video double use spike-rubber feet from Gitzo. These feet are traditionally used on video tripods but they can also be very useful for photographic applications too. The Gitzo GS5030VSF feet can be easily transformed into spike or rubber feet by simply turning the rubber cups in or out and can easily be screwed into to any tripod with removable feet. No adapters or special tools are needed.
- Rubber and spike feet in one tripod accessory
- Compatible with Gitzo tripods with a 3/8-inch thread for feet
- Simply turn the rubber to go from spike to rubber feet
- Easily apply to compatible tripods with removable feet
- Set of 3, no adapters or tools required
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.