Gitzo 3-Way Fluid Head
The Gitzo 3 Way Fluid Head is designed to deliver precise and versatile framing for photographers. It is perfect for; Landscape Photographers who require precise framing and fine-tuned compositions.(ie. Horizons) Studio Photographers who images through precise framing. Architectural Photographers who experiment with angles to achieve different and creative perspectives. Offers great working versatility as well as precise framing for creative photography.
The Gitzo 3 Way Fluid Head comes with a stiff and ultra-light magnesium body, weight less than 1kg and can safely support a payload of up to 13kg. Patented retractable handles make it the perfect head to carry on outdoor adventures. Equipped with an independent fluid cartridge for each axis. Ensures the silky smooth and seamless movements without stick-slip. Its ergonomic handles allow accurate and effortless composition.
It features a quick release holder with which the plate (7cm rubberized Arca-Swiss compatible plate included) can be easily released. The width of the quick release holder can be adjusted using the side screw to make it compatible with other plates. To fix-in a plate (and camera ) just a single firm pressing down is needed against the quick release holder. Also the new 90° rotatable plate holder allows greater working versatility and framing. Not only does it helps switch from portrait to landscape, it also makes it very easy to shoot overhead and below. This rotation prevents collision with tripods like the Systematic, which have a larger spider.
The smart rotating sprit level supports accurate framing on all axes. The spirit level can easily be repositioned to suit the camera ’s position. The 3 Way Fluid Head was designed respecting Gitzo’s unmistakably elegant and clean style, which represents the industry’s standard for excellence.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.