- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
G-Technology ArmorLock 2TB Encrypted NVMe SSD
Earn 567 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
PASSWORDS ARE A THING OF THE PAST
Remembering passwords, entering codes and downloading software slows down access to critical content. We’ve removed access barriers without sacrificing content security. With ArmorLock™ technology, your phone is your key, leveraging your phone’s biometric authentication to simply and quickly access your content with the tap of a button.
THE NEW AUTHORITY ON AUTHORIZATION
Collaboration is critical to your workflow. Multiple users and drives create security risks. The ArmorLock™ app provides easy, multi-user authorization and management features. From one drive to a fleet of drives, the ArmorLock™ app helps keep you in control.
ROBUST DRIVE MANAGEMENT
Before you ship your precious content to your partner, authorize them to unlock the ArmorLock™ drive using your favorite email or messaging service. With the app, you can format your drive to one of the compatible file systems and when your content is no longer needed, use the secure erase feature to confidently erase the drive with the tap of a button. Can’t remember where you last used your drive? The app will show you on a map.
HIGH-GRADE DATA SECURITY
Built with always on, high-grade 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption for powerful data protection without compromising on speed. The ArmorLock™ encrypted NVMe™ SSD comes completely locked out of the box, shutting out access from the start. When a drive is unlocked you have fast access to stored content. Ejecting the drive automatically locks it - rendering all content inaccessible.
ADRENALINE FOR YOUR CONTENT
Transfer time is down time. With the ArmorLock™ encrypted NVMe™ SSD heat dispersing, cool aluminum core you get sustained, pro-grade transfer speeds up to **1000MB/s read and 1000MB/s write.
BUILT FOR RIGOR
Production trucks, DIT carts, Pelican cases, and backpacks. The ArmorLock™ encrypted NVMe™ SSD gives you pro-grade durability you can rely on. Hand it off and trust it’s safe with our durable, easy-to-hold enclosure, up to 3-meter drop protection***, 1,000 pound crush resistance, and IP67 dust and water resistance.
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Backed by a professional-level, 5-year limited warranty so you know you have storage you can rely on for years to come.
|Offer Category: Computer Hardware|
|Offer Product Type: Hard Drives|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.