G-Technology ArmorATD 4TB USB 3.1 External Hard Drive
This product is no longer available
The large capacity ArmorATD 4TB USB 3.1 External Hard Drive from G-Technology will protect your data when out in the field and offers Mac and Windows compatibility with high speed data transfer.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
G-Technology ArmorATD 4TB USB 3.1 External Hard Drive Summary
You go through extremes to capture the perfect shot, so make sure your storage is as relentless as you are. With the G-Technology ArmorATD 4TB hard drive you get an all-terrain drive with shock, rain, dust and crush resistance to protect footage when out in the wild to back in your studio. Finally, a rugged drive you can rely on.
The G-DRIVE ArmorATD helps shield your photos, footage and files from accidental drops3 with a premium aluminium enclosure, internal shock mounts, and an easy-grip rubber bumper for durability you can trust.
Portable Hard Drive That Protects
With rain, dust, and crush resistance for up to a 1000lbs, your irreplaceable footage can brave the elements on the way to your next destination using this G-Technology hard drive. Also available in 5TB ArmorATD drive.
Room For Adventure
Up to 5TB of storage with transfer rates up to 140MB/s gives you a portable way to back up your photos, footage and files wherever your adventure takes you.
USB-C connectivity gives you plug and play storage with support for Thunderbolt™ 3, with an included USB-C to USB-A adapter for USB 3.0 compatibility.
Ready to Go With Mac
Works with macOS® right out of the box, and Windows® via reformat.
3-Year Limited Warranty
Backed by a 3-year limited warranty so you know you have storage you can rely on in the field for years to come.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.