- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
G-Technology ArmorATD 5TB USB 3.1
Earn 174 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- 5TB Storage Capacity
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Interface
- Up to 140 MB/s Data Transfer Speed
- Bus Powered
- Triple-Layer Shock Resistance
- Rain- and Dust-Resistant (IP54-Rated)
- 1000 Pound Crush Rating
- Can Withstand Drops from 3.9'
- Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
- Preformatted for Windows & Mac
The 5TB ArmorATD USB 3.1 Gen 1 External Hard Drive from G-Technology is a rugged, all-terrain drive that can take a beating. Built with triple-layer shock resistance, which is made up of a durable rubber bumper, an aluminum enclosure, and internal shock mounts, the ArmorATD can withstand up to 1000 pounds of pressure and drops of up to 3.9' on a carpeted or concrete floor. It is also IP54-rated, which provides protection against rain, sand, and dust.
G-Technology designed the ArmorATD with a capacity of 1TB and data transfer speeds of up to 140 MB/s. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac straight out of the box and does not require any reformatting. To connect this drive to your host system, there is a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C interface on the drive, which is compatible with Thunderbolt 3. Power is provided through either the USB or Thunderbolt bus, meaning that no external power adapters are required. Included are USB Type-C to Type-C and USB Type-C to Type-A cables.
Triple-Layer Shock Resistance
Shields your photos and footage from accidental drops with internal shock mounts, a solid aluminum enclosure, and a protective rubber bumper.
Protection from the Wild
IP54-rated for rain and dust resistance, plus crush resistant up to a 1000 pounds and drop resistant up to 3.9' on a carpeted or concrete floor, your irreplaceable footage can brave the elements on the way to your next destination.
Room for Adventure
Up to 1TB of storage gives you plenty of space to back up your photos, footage, and files virtually anywhere your adventure takes you.
USB Type-C Ready
USB Type-C connectivity gives you plug-and-play storage with support for Thunderbolt 3. There is also a USB Type-C to USB Type-A adapter for greater compatibility.
Ready to Go with Mac and Windows
The ArmorATD works with macOS 10.12 and later, plus Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 right out of the box without any additional reformatting necessary.
|Offer Category: Computer Hardware|
|Offer Product Type: Hard Drives|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.