Fujifilm XF 80mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens With 1.4X Teleconverter
These are well paired for high performance macro photography, the Fujifilm XF 80mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR lens with the 1.4X XF TC WR teleconverter give 1:1 magnification for more distant macro subjects.
- Lightweight combination with excellent reach for telephoto work
- Weather sealed for outdoor shooting
- Excellent sharp results with only one light stop penalty using the TC
- High quality optics ensure well contrasted results with Fujifilm colour science
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 80mm f/2.8 Lens with 1.4X teleconverter Summary
This Fujinon XF 80mm f/2.8 LM OIS WR Macro lens from Fujifilm adds to the outstanding range of lenses available for X-series interchangeable lens mirrorless cameras.
With a focal length equivalent to 122mm (in 35mm format), this lens has a maximum aperture of f/2.8 and a 1.0x magnification factor for lifelike reproduction in macro images.
- 80mm macro lens for Fujifilm X-Series mirrorless cameras
- Equivalent to 122mm in 35mm format
- 1.0x magnification ratio for life-like reproduction
- Fast f/2.8 aperture for excellent low light performance & superior bokeh
- New Autofocus system for sharp macro images
- Weather & dust sealing with Fluorine coating on front element
- Fast and quiet autofocus from linear focus motor
- 5-stops of Optical Image Stabilisation
- Premium X-Series robust build quality
- 16 lens elements in 12 groups
- 1 aspherical element, 3 ED, 1 Super ED
- 9 bladed rounded diaphragm opening
- Weights only 750g
- Filter size 62mm
Fujifilm XF 1.4X TC WR TeleConverter Summary
The Fujifilm XF 1.4X TC WR is a high-performance teleconverter, capable of multiplying the focal length of mounted lenses by 1.4. It features excellent design with a construction of 7 elements in 3 groups to maintain the optical performance of the original lens.
- Multiplies focal length of mounted lens by 1.4
- Retains lens imaging performance
- Autofocus remains unaffected
- Weather resistant
- Doesn't affect optical image stabilisation
Fujifilm XF 80mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens With XF1.4X TC WR Teleconverter Specifications
80mm (122mm in 35mm format equivalent)
With converter: 112mm
16 elements 12 groups (includes 1 aspherical, 3 ED elements, 1 Super ED element)
Teleconverter: 7 elements 3 groups
Angle of view (35mm)
Number of diaphragm blades
9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
F2.8 - F22
Minimum focusing distance
Maximum magnification ratio
(diameter x length)
ø80mm x 130mm (lens)
Φ58mm x 15mm (TC)
750g (lens) + 130g (teleconverter)
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Lenses X mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 80|
|Length (mm): 130|
|Weight (g): 750|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 80 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 80|
|Maximum magnification: 1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 80|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.25|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: One aspherical, one ED, three Super ED elements + fluorine coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.