Fujifilm XF 50mm f2 R WR Standard Prime Lens Silver
The lightweight Fujifilm XF 50mm f2 R WR silver lens features fast and silent autofocus, 9 elements in 7 groups and a compact form weighing just 200g. It is equivalent to a short 75mm prime telephoto.
- Another focal length to add to the family of weather resistant primes from Fujifilm
- Compact and lightweight ideal for carrying around with you on the streets
- Grabbing some delightful bokeh when wide open
Fuji XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens in Silver Summary
- Mid-telephoto lens compatible with Fujifilm X Series Mirrorless cameras
- 50mm focal length (35mm equivalent focal length of 76mm)
- Compact and lightweight; weighing just 200g
- 9 elements in 7 groups
- Fast and silent autofocus incorporating a stepping motor
- WR stands for weather resistant, with 10 point weather sealing on the lens barrel
- Same premium build and design as both the Fuji XF 35mm f/2 R WR and the Fuji XF 23mm f/2 R WR
- Also available in silver: Fuji XF 50mm f/2 R WR in Black
What else is included in the box?
- Lens cap
- Lens rear cap
- Lens hood
- Wrapping cloth
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Lenses X mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 60|
|Length (mm): 59|
|Weight (g): 200|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: Yes|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 50 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 46 mm|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Fujifilm X|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 50|
|Maximum magnification: 0.15|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/2|
|Max Format size: APS-C|
|Minimum focal length: 50|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.39|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/16|
|Motor type: Stepper|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 ED element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The Fuji XF 50mm f/2 R WR lens is a welcome addition to the XF range of Fujifilm lenses, adding a mid-telephoto to the existing 23mm and 35mm (35mm equivalents of 35mm and 53mm respectively).
The 75mm equivalent focal length is suitable for street photography, allowing a bit of extra distance between you and the subject, making for a more candid style. It will also hold its own in portraiture, creating nice opportunities for background blurring with its f/2 aperture.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.