Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Camera With 15-45mm XC Lens Kit Silver
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2011516S
Earn 749 Park Points
Silver Fujifilm X-T200 Body And 15-45mm XC Lens Kit Summary
The upgraded Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Camera with Fujinon 15-45mm XC Lens in silver provide Fuji X Series enthusiasts with a brand new hybrid camera kit option. Delivering notably quick 8fps burst mode shooting and in-body gyro based sensor stabilisation together with new AF features ensure sharp images and video are consistently captured. Video can be recorded in high quality 4K30p and Full-HD 120p with all new in-camera editing functions now available. These allow content creators to clip, edit and downsample videos before transferring them to a smartphone where they can be shared.
Vloggers and selfie takers have been catered for with the inclusion of a fully articulated vari-angle screen. The new screen is both touch controlled as well as providing a cinematic widescreen aspect ratio design, ideal for selfies. The tried and tested NP-W126S battery is more than capable of up to 450 images in economy mode for all day shooting.
Fuji’s renowned colour science delivers consistently beautiful stills and video with accurate realistic results. New in-camera video editing functions ensure that content creators can edit and upload video whilst on the move after transferring through bluetooth to a smart phone. Built-in wifi offers even more connectivity together with ultra quick processing at 3.5x quicker than the previous X-T100 model.
The included Fujinon XC 35mm f/2 lens delivers an equivalent 52mm focal length (in 35mm format), which is an excellent all round general focal width for many subject types. It weighs just 130g and has been designed with the high quality optics expected of the Fuji X-mount system lenses. Optical design is made from nine glass elements including two aspherical elements for sharp and detailed results.
Silver Fujifilm X-T200 Body And 15-45mm XC Lens in detail
image sensor: gyro stabilised 24.2 million pixels CMOS sensor
Shutter speed: Mechanical Shutter: 4 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec. Electronic Shutter 4 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.
viewfinder: 2,360K-dot OLED EVF, capturing area : Approx. 100%
Eye point : Approx. 17.5mm ( from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece)
Magnification : 0.62x with 50mm lens[(35mm format equivalent) at infinity
Diagonal angle of view : Approx. 30°( Horizontal angle of view : Approx. 25°) Built-in eye sensor
Movie recording: 4K (3840 x 2160): 29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P Continuous recording: up to 15 min.
Full HD (1920 x 1080): 59.94P/50P/29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P Continuous recording: up to 30 min.
HD (1280 x 720): 59.94P/50P/29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P Continuous recording: up to 30 min.
1:1 Full HD (1080 x 1080): 59.94P/50P/29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P Continuous recording: up to 30 min.
High Speed Movie (1920x1080): 2x / 4x / 5x
Film Simulation mode: 11 type (PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MONOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA)
Wireless transmitter: I802.11b/g/n (standard wireless protocol)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth Ver.4.2 (Bluetooth low energy)
what else is included in the box?
Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Camera With 15-45mm XC Lens Kit Silver Specifications
|Sensor Type||CMOS - APS-C|
|Video resolution||4K 0p|
|LCD Screen||.5nch, aspect ratio 6:9|
|Lens compatbility||Fujifilm x-mount|
|Storage Type||SD Card|
|Dimensions||.0(W) mm x 8.7 (H) mm x 55.(D) mm|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
This kit is aimed at both beginners and well seasoned X-series enthusiasts who want to record top quality video as well as capture high resolution still images. The compact form and lightweight combination create an easy to bring anywhere system, more than capable of capturing enviable 4K UHD as well as slow motion movies at 120p. A fast processing engine and excellent connectivity allow content creators to capture and process whilst on the go then share on social media instantly.
The lightweight prime lens provides an excellent all round focal width which is versatile for most shooting situations. The fast aperture and 9 blade rounded diaphragm capture beautiful out of focus areas or bokeh. Combined in silver these two look stunning and also capture stunning moments for anyone to enjoy.
- Flip out 16:9 vari-angle touchscreen for Vlogging
- Fast eye and face tracking modes
- Desirable new silver Fujifilm body design
- In-camera video editing and smart phone transfer
- Excellent bluetooth and WiFi connections
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.