Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens
The Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f/4 R Lens provides a versatile equivalent 36-79mm focal range and boasts high performance Fujinon optics optimised for the extremely high resolution GFX medium format system.
- Extremely high resolution optics with refined characteristics
- Compact and lightweight design
- Versatile focal range for many genres of photography
- Robust weather sealed casing for outdoor work
- Optical stabilisation for more keepers whilst hand-holding
Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens Summary
The Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR zoom lens is the latest to join the family of interchangeable lenses designed for Fujifilm's medium format GFX system. With an equivalent focal range of 36mm-79mm (35mm format) the newest offering provides a versatile standard to telephoto range ideal for any number of subjects. These might include landscape, portrait, documentary and street photography to name a few. The constant f/4 aperture affords the photographer an opportunity to isolate their subject as well as shooting with relatively high shutter speeds even in difficult lighting situations.
Fujinon are renowned for delivering some of the sharpest, most refined and high quality G-mount lenses for their demanding medium format GFX system. The GF 45-100mm f/4 is more than capable of resolving the astounding 100MP that the flagship GFX 100 is capable of, as well as of course the 50MP bodies in the family including the rangefinder style GFX 50R. Despite the complex optical design which includes 16 elements in 12 groups, the weight is kept down to a hair over 1kg. and the size remains compact at just 144mm long.
Autofocus is handled internally by the virtually silent linear motor whilst offering quick subject acquisition and the design is weather sealed for outdoor photography, with robust 11 point sealing for excellent moisture and dust control. The inclusion of 5-axis image stabilisation provides 5 stops of advantage, which is particularly beneficial when hand-holding such high resolution cameras.
Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f/4 Lens Features in Detail
Fujinon's optical formula includes three aspherical elements, one super ED element and one ED element specifically for controlling spherical aberrations. Combined these allow the lens to capture unparalleled detail, to control aberration and field curvature whilst delivering exceptional detail with Fujifilm's popular neutral colour science. The 9 rounded diaphragm opening delivers pleasing round bokeh for portraits and close-up work with a 65cm close focal distance.
Optical stabilisation: powerful 5-axis image stabilisation, with 5 stops (CIPA guidelines)
Robust design: 11 seals for dust and weather resistance, allowing for freeze proof operation at temperatures down to -10 degrees Celsius / 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
Standard zoom: 2.2x zoom with 36-79mm equivalent for a medium format camera system.
What else is included in the box?
- Lens Cap FLCP-82
- Lens rear cap RLCP-002
- Lens hood
- Lens pouch
Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens Specifications
FUJINON GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Standard to Short Telephoto Zoom Lens
16 elements in 12 groups (includes 3 aspherical, 1 ED and 1 superED elements)
45-100mm (36-79mm in 35mm format equivalent)
Angle of view
Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
Step size: 1/3EV (19steps)
Minimum Object Distance
0.65m (Wide), 0.82m (Telephoto)
External dimensions : Diameter x Length*1 (approx.)
Φ93mm x 144.5mm (Wide) / Φ93mm x 174.5mm (Telephoto)
|Offers: Price Drop
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount
|Aperture ring: Yes
|Constant Aperture: Yes
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A
|Diameter (mm): 93
|Length (mm): 145
|Weight (g): 19595
|Distance scale: N/A
|DoF scale: N/A
|Environmental Sealing: N/A
|Focus distance limiter: N/A
|Focal length: 45 - 100 mm
|Focus method: N/A
|Filter Thread: N/A
|Full time manual: Yes
|Hood supplied: Yes
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A
|Lens mount: N/A
|Lens Materials: N/A
|Maximum focal length: 100
|Maximum magnification: 0.13
|Maximum aperture (number): 4
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A
|Max Format size: N/A
|Minimum focal length: 45
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.65
|Minimum aperture (number): 32
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A
|Motor type: N/A
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9
|Power zoom: N/A
|Special elements / coatings: 1 ED, 1 super ED, 3 aspherical elements
|Tripod collar: N/A
|Lens type: N/A
|Lens Level: N/A
|Best For: N/A
|Best For Holiday and Landscape: Yes
|Best For Interior and Architecture: N/A
|Best For Fashion and Portrait: Yes
|Best For Macro and Still Life: Yes
|Best For Astro: N/A
|Best For Street: N/A
|Best For Wildlife and Sport: N/A
|Zoom lock: N/A
|Zoom method: N/A
The focal range of the GF 45-100mm f/4 compliments Fujifilm's two other zoom lenses available for GFX cameras; the GF 32-64mm f/4 and the longer 100-200mm f/5.6. These mark the completion of Fuji's own trinity of zoom lenses, covering ranges from 25mm to 158mm (35mm equivalent). With a compact size and very acceptable weight by medium format standards, this latest zoom provides a truly versatile range for a great number of creative possibilities. A close focal distance, 9 blade rounded aperture and the highest quality optics from Fujinon deliver extremely high resolution, well adjusted contrast and refined images as we have come to expect from this world class manufacturer.
The inclusion of 5-axis image stabilisation, advanced weather sealing and fast near silent internal autofocus system ensure the 45-100mm will find it's way into the bags of many Fuji GFX users.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!