Fujifilm GF 30mm f/3.5 R LM WR
Joining the Fujifilm GFX medium format lineup is Fujinon's prime wide angle GF 30mm lens with a 24mm equivalent that delivers a bright aperture, exquisite detail and silent internal focus system.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2245080G
Earn 1649 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Fujifilm GF 30mm f/3.5 R WR Lens Summary
The Fujifilm GF 30mm f/3.5 R WR prime lens fits into the medium format lineup between the superb GF 23mm and GF 45mm models. With a 24mm equivalent focal width this wide angle is designed to deliver exquisite detail for a broad range of subjects from portraits and street to landscape or architecture. The GFX system utilises extremely high resolution sensors between 50MP and 100MP and this lens capitalises on this through high performance optics which includes two aspherical and two ED elements. High resolving power and Fujifilm’s acclaimed colour science ensure natural, well corrected results with minimal distortion suitable for both photography stills and video capture.
The compact form factor is highly portable weighing just 510g. and outdoor photographers can shoot through poor weather thanks to nine point weather sealing and operating temperatures down to -10c. The internal focus system provides fast and silent AF with both the rangefinder and GFX 100 bodies making it suitable for quiet work such as wedding photography.
GF 30mm Lens in more detail:
Aspherical Lens13 lens elements in ten groups, including two aspherical elements and two ED elements. Edge-to-edge sharpness with well controlled distortion and aberrations. High level of detail able to resolve around 100 megapixels.
This is a compact lens weighing just 510g. and measuring 99.4mm with a diameter of 84mm. This provides a well balanced addition mounted on a GFX camera , making it a perfect lens to carry and walk around with. The hood that comes with the lens can be also be reverse-attached to the lens to reduce size.
The lens is weather-sealed in nine places to make it both dust and weather resistant and can be used in temperatures as low as -10°C.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Fujifilm’s GF 30mm prime lens will appeal to a broad user-base who are looking for a classic wide angle focal width with extremely well controlled distortion. The 24mm equivalent width is versatile enough for many styles of photography and videography, proving particularly pleasing for both architectural and portrait work. Fujifilm is synonymous with high quality optics and the bright f/3.5 aperture with 13 optical elements is testament to the quality we have come to expect. Outstanding resolving power with exquisite detail is present in every image, whilst Fujifilm colour science maintains natural and atmospheric images which are particularly noticeable in landscapes.
Shooting outdoors and travelling with this lens are easy due to a compact form and very reasonable 510g. weight. Weather sealing provides peace of mind when shooting during rain which together with cold operation down to -10c. caters for outdoor photographers admirably. For those who require a fast and quiet autofocus system the GF 30mm f/3.5 R WR once again delivers competently. Whilst the GFX system is not known for high speed shooting the AF is quick to acquire subjects whilst also being suitably quiet for video recording. Overall this is an excellent all-round versatile wide angle prime addition for the GFX medium format system
- Compact and lightweight wide angle prime lens weighing just 510g. allows for all day hand-held shooting
- Nine point weather sealing for outdoor and travel photography in any weather
- Quick and silent internal autofocus motor acquires subjects easily and quietly
- High resolving power draws out extreme details at up to 100 megapixels
- Advanced optics with 13 elements achieve excellent contrast with well controlled distortion
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.