Fujifilm GF 23mm f4 R LM WR Medium Format Wide Angle Lens
The ultra-high resolution, high quality medium format Fujifilm GF 23mm f4 R LM WR prime lens for G-Mount is suited to landscape, architecture and interior photography with edge to edge sharpness.
Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR G-Mount Lens Summary
- 23mm focal length, 35mm full frame equivalent field of view of 18mm
- Compatible with Fujifilm medium format G-Mount cameras
- Suitable for landscapes and architecture
- Aperture range: f/4 f/32
- 9 blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh
- Aperture ring has 19 steps in 1/3EV increments
- Minimum focus distance of 38cm
- Maximum magnification of 0.09x
- Filter thread of 82mm
- 15 elements in 12 groups
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 89.8mm x 103.0mm
- Weight: 845g
The GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR G-Mount Lens from Fujifilm has a 35mm full frame equivalent field of view of 18mm and is perfectly suited for landscape and architectural applications. Despite the super-wide angle of view, distortion is kept to a minimum, and with the high-resolution performance extending all the way to the edges, the resulting image is outstandingly sharp.
The lens features fast and quiet AF due to a linear motor, is dust and weather resistant, and capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C. The lens combines high performance and reliability as professional work tools for the working photographer.
GF lenses achieve outstanding ultra-high resolution and have been designed to work with higher resolution sensors in the future. Utilizing the vast knowledge cultivated through the development of the XF lenses, GF lenses are Fujifilm's finest class of lenses and were designed by amassing various sophisticated technologies of Fujifilm. They are designed to fully unlock the superb performance potential of the Fujifilm GFX 50S.
Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR G-Mount Lens Features in Detail
Low distortion with high resolving power
With a 12 groups and 15 elements construction using two aspherical lenses, one super ED lens, and three ED lenses, this lens suppress distortion despite being a super wide-angle lens with a 99.9° angle of view. Thanks to the optimal arrangement of the Super ED lens and three ED lenses, chromatic aberration of magnification is thoroughly suppressed, achieving high resolution performance all the way to the edge.
Nano GI coating
Nano GI coating has been applied to the lens which targets incident light entering the lens from diagonal angles due to the nature of the super wide-angle lens. Despite being a super wide-angle lens, the occurrence of ghosting and flare is effectively suppressed.
Fast and quiet
By adopting an inner focusing AF system to lighten the weight of the focus lens, and using a linear motor to drive the lens elements, fast and quiet autofocus is achieved, allowing for comfortable shooting.
Dust and weather resistant
The lens has been sealed in nine areas, allowing the user to shoot with stability even in dusty environments and in light rain outdoors. It is also capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°.
The aperture ring has a C position (command dial mode) to allow lens aperture value to be changed via the command dial on the camera body. A locking mechanism has been added to the A (Auto) and C positions to prevent unintended movements of the aperture dial.
what else is included in the box?
- Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR G-Mount Lenses
- Fujifilm FLCP-82 82mm Lens Cap
- Fujifilm RLCP-002 G-Mount Rear Lens Cap
- Lens hood
- Lens pouch
Fujifilm GF 23mm f4 R LM WR Medium Format Wide Angle Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||Super wide-angle|
|Focal length range||23mm (18mm in 35mm format equivalent)|
|Aperture range||f/4 - f/32|
|Compatible cameras||Fujifilm Medium Format G-series|
|Dimensions||89.8mm x 103.0mm|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 90|
|Length (mm): 103|
|Weight (g): 845|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 23 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 23|
|Maximum magnification: 0.09|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 23|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.38|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 aspherical, 3 extra-low dispersion, 1 super ED|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.