Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Medium Format Prime Lens
With ultra high resolving power in a compact lightweight design the Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR medium format prime lens is ideal for portrait, street or documentary photography.
- High resolving power & constructed for future enhancements
- Weather & dust resistance for use in challenging conditions
- Compact & lightweight at only 490g makes it ideal for street photography
- Versatile 45mm focal length (36mm equivalent in 35mm format)
- Exceptional tonal reproduction with reduced ghosting & flaring
Fujifilm Fujinon GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Medium Format Lens
A professional quality interchangeable lens for the Fujifilm medium format GFX 50S, this GF mount 45mm f/2.8 R WR lens is the sixth lens in the GF lens series and represents a highly versatile focal length with exceptionally high resolving power for high resolution cameras, making it ideal for street and documentary photography.
As with the rest of the GF lens range, this 45mm f/2.8 lens offers rich tonal reproduction and is constructed to the highest standards to be able to deliver high resolution images that can match the GFX 50S' high resolution sensor (as well as any future higher resolution sensors that Fujifilm make).
Thanks to a Nano GI coating, this lens offers reduced ghosting and flaring with clear depiction performance. Additionally, the dust and weather resistance make this lens suitable for use outdoors or in challenging conditions, further cementing its position as a lens for professional photographers.
|What else is included in the box?|
Lens Cap FLCP-62
Rear lens cap RLCP-002
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 84|
|Length (mm): 88|
|Weight (g): 490|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 45 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 45|
|Maximum magnification: 0.14|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 45|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.45|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: One aspherical, two ED elements + Nano GI, fluorine coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.