Fujifilm GF 110mm f2 R LM WR Medium Format Telephoto Lens
As with all of the Fujinon GFX lenses this Fujifilm GF 110mm f2 R LM WR is fast, quiet, has a weather resistant construction and can resolve 100MP of ultra sharp medium format quality.
Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR G-Mount Lens Summary
- 110mm focal length, 35mm full frame equivalent field of view of 87mm
- Compatible with Fujifilm medium format G-Mount cameras
- Suitable for portraiture
- Aperture range: f/2 f/22
- 9 blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh
- Aperture ring has 22 steps in 1/3EV increments
- Minimum focus distance of 90cm
- Maximum magnification of 0.16x
- Filter thread of 77mm
- 14 elements in 9 groups
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 94.3mm x 125.5mm
- Weight: 1010g
The GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR G-Mount Lens from Fujifilm is a medium telephoto lens for portraits. With a 35mm full frame equivalent field of view of 87mm it achieves a brightness of f/2 when used wide open to deliver beautiful bokeh. The high resolving power of the area in focus and the rich bokeh unique to medium-format fast-diameter lenses depicts portraits with a realistic three-dimensional feel.
The lens features fast and quiet AF due to a linear motor, is dust and weather resistant, and capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C. The lens combines high performance and reliability as professional work tools for the working photographer.
GF lenses achieve outstanding ultra-high resolution and have been designed to work with higher resolution sensors in the future. Utilizing the vast knowledge cultivated through the development of the XF lenses, GF lenses are Fujifilm's finest class of lenses and were designed by amassing various sophisticated technologies of Fujifilm. They are designed to fully unlock the superb performance potential of the Fujifilm GFX 50S and GFX 100 camera.
Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR G-Mount Lens Features in Detail
High image quality
Using four ED lens elements, this high image quality lens limits chromatic aberrations by arranging the elements in a well-balanced manner before and after the aperture. By adopting an inner focusing AF system for the optimal configuration, aberration fluctuations due to changes in shooting distance are suppressed.
By adopting a construction including 14 elements in 9 groups, including 4 ED lens elements, spherical aberrations and chromatic aberrations are suppressed. Nine rounded aperture blades create a beautiful bokeh at both the front and back which enables the rich expression of out of focus areas unique to medium-format lenses.
Fast and quiet
A linear motor drives the autofocus, allowing for fast and quiet shooting using the autofocus system.
Dust and weather resistant
The lens has been sealed in nine areas, allowing the user to shoot with stability even in dusty environments and in light rain outdoors. It is also capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°.
The aperture ring has a C position (command dial mode) that allows the lens aperture value to be changed via the command dial on the camera body to suit the photographer's preference. A locking mechanism has been added to the A (Auto) and C positions to prevent unintended movements of the aperture dial.
what else is included in the box?
- Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR G-Mount Lenses
- Fujifilm FLCP-77 77mm Lens Cap
- Fujifilm RLCP-002 G-Mount Rear Lens Cap
- Lens hood
- Lens pouch
Fujifilm GF 110mm f2 R LM WR Medium Format Telephoto Lens Specifications
|Focal length range||110mm (87mm in 35mm format equivalent)|
|Aperture range||f/2 - f/22|
|Compatible cameras||Fujifilm Medium Format G-series|
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 94|
|Length (mm): 126|
|Weight (g): 1010|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: Yes|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 110 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 77 mm|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Fujifilm G|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 110|
|Maximum magnification: 0.16|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/2|
|Max Format size: Medium Format|
|Minimum focal length: 110|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.9|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/22|
|Motor type: Linear|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 4 extra-low dispersion elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.