Fujifilm FinePix XP140 Digital Action Camera Yellow
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2010213Y
Earn 149 Park Points
Fujifilm FinePix XP140
The latest tough camera in the XP series. Dustproof, waterproof to 25m, shockproof to 1.8mm and freezeproof to 10°C, the compact 207g XP140 is the perfect accessory for capturing a variety of adventures.
In addition to the durable design and build, the XP140 has a FUJINON lens that boasts the company's unique colour reproduction technology and uses a 16.4 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor and new processor to deliver outstanding image quality. The XP140 is now capable of movie recording in 4K quality for the first time in its series' history. The XP140 also contains a host of automatic functions such as main subject recognition and new user interface, making it the easy choice for a wide variety of shooting situations.
High-performance sensor and lens with unique colour reproduction technology
The XP140 has a 16.4 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor and FUJINON's 5x optical image stabilized zoom lens starting from 28mm which can be doubled to 10x using Fujifilm's Intelligent Digital Zoom technology. The XP140 also has a maximum sensitivity of ISO12800 (one stop higher than its predecessor) to produce sharp low noise images even in poor light conditions. Fujifilm's years of experience are reflected with its colour reproduction technology, which ensures beautiful colours in all conditions.
Versatile automatic shooting functions
With improved Scene Recognition Auto mode, the XP140 detects a main subject and shooting scene and automatically optimises the camera settings. The Eye Detection feature helps to capture portraits by automatically focusing on the eyes of the person. A variety of self-timer mode helps capture instant moments by automatically releasing the shutter when it detects a smiling face or just a person's face. The camera also features 17 variations of Advanced Filters including the new “rch & Fine" and “Monochrome (NIR)", which you can make selection through the new live-view user interface.
Four rugged features: waterproof to 25m, shockproof to 1.8m, freezeproof to -10°C and dustproof
The XP140 complies with IP68 the waterproof and dustproof protection standards. It is waterproof down to 25m, which is 125% improvement from the XP130. The camera is made for your outdoor lifestyle, with an improved grip design for better one-handed handling and a double-locking mechanism for the battery compartment. There is no need to worry about water, sand or dropping the camera, making it the perfect first camera for children as well.
Bluetooth pairing and wireless LAN connectivity with smart devices for automatic photo transfer and Instax printing
Bluetooth low energy technology allows automatic image transfer to smartphones and tablet devices. The technology also syncs the time and location information from your device and attaches it to images, as well as enables remote shooting function via the app. Users need to download the free “FUJIFILM Camera Remote" app to their smartphone or tablet device to easily transfer photos and videos. Images can also be transferred from the camera directly to an INSTAX Share smartphone printer.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.