This product has been discontinued.
Epson SureColor SC-P600 A3+ Photo Printer
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 8160529A
Epson SureColor SC-P600 A3+ Photo Printer Summary
The SureColor SC-P600 combines exceptional image quality, high-speed output, and the most complete range of mobile printing capabilities — all in an affordable and easy-to-use package.
It uses the nine-colour UltraChrome HD inkset with Vivid magenta to reproduce a wide colour gamut and the highest black density2 (2.86 DMax on PGPP) to deliver superb quality prints in a range of sizes up to A3+, including panoramas.
Product features in detail
Printing Method: Epson Micro Piezo print head
Nozzle Configuration: 180 Nozzles Black, 180 Nozzles per Color
Minimum Droplet Size: 2 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Ink Technology: Ultrachrome HD
Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
Printing Speed: 44 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper), 6 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 6 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²)
Colours: Vivid Light Magenta, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Cyan, Matte Black, Photo Black, Light Light Black, Light Black
Number of paper trays: 3
Paper Formats: User defined, 100 x 148 mm, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 9 x 13 cm, Postcard, Letter Legal, Letter, A5, A4, A3, A3+
Print Margin: 0 mm top, 0 mm right, 0 mm bottom, 0 mm left (Wherever margin is defined. Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom.)
Automatic Document Feeder: Standard (built-in)
Compatible Paper Thickness: 0.08 mm - 1.3 mm
Media Handling: Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless print, CD/DVD print, Fine Art Paper Path, Roll Paper, Thick Media Support
Energy Use: 0.3 Watt (Power off), 1.4 Watt (sleep mode), 20 Watt (printing)
Supply Voltage: AC 220 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
Product dimensions: 616 x 369 x 228 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight: 15 kg
Noise Level: 48.2 B (A) according to ISO 7779 pattern with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Microsoft Windows XP (Home Edition / Prof / Prof X64 / Vista), Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64 Edition
Included Software: Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Print CD, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Print, EpsonNet setup
Interfaces: WiFi, Ethernet, USB
WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
Mobile and Cloud printing services: Epson Connect (iPrint), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
What's in the box: Driver and utilities (CD), Individual Ink Cartridges, Main unit, Power cable, Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Documents, Wi-Fi/network setup guide
LCD screen: Colour, Touch-panel, Diagonal: 6.8 cm
Outstanding image quality combined with fast performance means that you do not have to hang around for results that will delight.
Exceptional wireless printing connectivity including printing directly from smartphones, tablets and PCs. Includes support for Apple AirPrint1. Google Cloud Print also supported.
- A3+ size prints
- Exceptional quality colour images with deepest blacks and rich tones
- Produce an 11 x 14 inch print in only 153 seconds
- Large colour 2.7 inch touch screen
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.