- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Elinchrom D-Lite RX ONE
Earn 219 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Elinchrom D-Lite RX ONE
Delivering approximately twice the power of speedlights, the D-Lite RX ONE is a small but robust compact flash from Elinchrom.
The versatility of the Elinchrom system remains in its accessory range: Whereas it is difficult to change the hard nature that characterizes speedlights, Elinchrom has some of the best accessories allowing the photographer to change the nature of their light.
Used outside the studio, the D-Lite RX ONE is the perfect creative companion to an existing Speedlight system, making use of the in-built intelligent slave Cell to offer perfect flash synchronisation.
D-Lite RX ONE Facts
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for Radio triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR camera s.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite ONE RX with speedlights.
- Power Auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital camera s.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportionality adjustment of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, ½, 4/10, 3/10, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Radio Remote Control of flash power settings, Modelling lamp on/off, Speed sync mode and Triggering.
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport
- App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via the optional WiFi module.
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL
- Skyport Software** such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects.
- Accessory bayonet accepting all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 135 cm.
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lights|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.