Eizo ColorEdge CX240 24 Widescreen IPS Monitor
- ColorNavigator Elements - Photo colour matching software
- Excellent dark tone display in the dark
- IOptional shading hood
EIZO ColorEdge CX240 24 Widescreen IPS monitor
Professionals and prosumers will find the CX240 to be a versatile monitor for photography and graphic arts with its wide colour gamut, uniform brightness from corner to corner, and a built-in SelfCorrection sensor that saves you time by maintaining your colour settings
ColorNavigator -Optional Calibration Software
Built-in correction sensor automatically maintains your settings
Brightness and colour uniformity with DUE
10-Bit simultaneous display
- Multiple inputs
Built-in correction sensor automatically maintains your settings
This CX series monitor comes equipped with a built-in correction sensor housed within the front upper bezel. This sensor records your adjustment results, and maintains the white point and brightness values by automatically readjusting the settings at specific intervals that you determine. Even if the monitor is switched off or not connected to a computer, it will stick to its preset schedule and self correct. The built-in correction sensor works with both ColorNavigator and ColorNavigator Elements to automatically maintain your settings.
The Built-in correction sensor works with both Color Navigator and Color Navigator elements to automatically Maintain your settings.
EIZO-Developed ASIC At the Core
All ColorEdge models come with an ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) developed by EIZO to meet the needs of the graphics market. The ASIC has its own algorithms used in high-precision colour processing to produce smooth colour tones.
Colour That's Ready When You Are
EIZO has shortened the time it takes for the monitor's brightness, chromaticity, and tone characteristics to stabilise with a shortened warm-up time of 7 minutes. For confirming your work in a photo studio or taking your monitor with you on location, you can easily work remotely.
Brightness and Color Uniformity with DUE
EIZO's patented Digital Uniformity Equaliser (DUE) technology compensates for fluctuations in brightness and chromaticity to produce a more uniform image across the screen. DUE technology also counterbalances the influences that a fluctuating ambient temperature may have on colour temperature and brightness to ensure stable image display.
Individually Adjusted at the Factory
The gamma level for each ColorEdge monitor is adjusted at the factory. This is accomplished by measuring the R, G, and B gamma values from 0 to 255, then using the monitor's 16-bit Look-Up Table (LUT) to select the 256 most appropriate tones to achieve the desired value.
Reproduces Almost the Entire Adobe RGB Colour Space
A wide colour gamut reproduces 97% of the Adobe RGB colour space so images shot in RAW can be converted to Adobe RGB or images shot in Adobe RGB will be displayed correctly. The wide colour gamut also ensures that the monitor reproduces almost the entire ISO-coated and US web-coated CMYK colour spaces used in printing.
10-Bit Simultaneous Display
Using the DisplayPort input, the monitor offers 10-bit simultaneous colour display from a 16-bit look-up table which means it can show more than one billion colours simultaneously. This is 64 times as many colours as you get with an 8-bit display which results in even smoother colour gradations and reduced Delta-E between two adjacent colours.
Excellent Dark Tone Display in the Dark
With a high contrast ratio you can view this screen from a variety of angles, and even in a dimly lit room as the dark tones retain their depth creating a more dynamic picture.
The HDMI input supports I/P (Interlace/Progressive) conversion for converting the interlace signals from TV and video into progressive signals for flicker-free display.
DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-I inputs are included for connecting to various types of graphics boards. The HDMI input also offers direct connection with digital cameras. Two USB upstream ports allow two computers to be connected at once so it's not necessary to reconnect the USB cable when using the ColorNavigator software and switching between the two computers.
Smooth Display of Video
For video editing or post production work, an overdrive circuit is included to reduce grey-to-grey response time to 7.7 ms and ensure that moving images look clean and sharp with minimum ghosting.
Adjust the screen to the most comfortable angle for you and reposition it to show your work to a colleague or client. The monitor comes with a versatile stand that offers height, tilt, and swivel adjustments as well as portrait mode display.
Preset Modes for Optimum Viewing
7 preset modes are included: Paper, Adobe RGB, sRGB, Calibration, and three user-adjustable modes. With the bundled ScreenManager for Pro (compatible with Windows OS only), you can assign a mode to an application so that mode will automatically become active when you call up an application.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Computer Monitors|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Excellent wide colour gamut.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.