Eizo CG245 24 inch Widescreen TFT monitor
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: V822023H
Earn 1499 Park Points
Finance available - See options
- 1920 x 1200 native resolution
- 850:1 contrast ratio
- 270 cd/m2 brightness
- DisplayPort and dual divI-I inputs
- Monitor hood included
Built in Calibration sensor
A built-in sensor is housed with the monitor's top bezel and swings down over the center top of the screen when calibration begins. This built-in sensor eliminates the need for a third-party calibration device and even operates in portrait mode.
Verification Documents Included
EIZO stands behind the quality of the ColorEdge series by including two verification documents with each monitor. One document verifies the uniformity on 25 points across the screen while the other certifies that all 256 color tones on the gamma curve were individually adjusted at the factory.
Self Calibrating Monitor
Using either the OSD menu or the bundled ColorNavigator software, you can schedule the ColorEdge CG245W to self-calibrate at a specific time and at specific intervals. You can even schedule calibration for outside of work hours when your computer is turned off and you are no longer present.
Brightness and Colour Temperate Stability
To ensure proper display of color, the ColorEdge CG245W comes equipped with patented EIZO technology that stabilizes the monitor's brightness level after startup or coming out of power saving mode. Furthermore, a temperature sensor detects and automatically suppresses changes in color and brightness caused by fluctuations in the surrounding temperature.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.