EcoFlow DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery
The EcoFlow DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery provides a whopping extra 3600Wh battery, exclusively for your DELTA Pro portable power station, whilst benefiting from all of the same versatile charging methods.
Тhіѕ рrоduсt іѕ nоt іn ѕtосk, but іѕ uѕuаllу аvаіlаblе frоm оur ѕuррlіеr wіthіn 5-7 dауѕ оf уоur оrdеr bеіng рlасеd. If paying by payment card, no money is taken until the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched.
Earn 1999 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
EcoFlow DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery Summary
- Extra 3600Wh battery for DELTA Pro
- Expand capacity up to 10.6kWh with 2 extra batteries
- Convenient recharging with DELTA Pro: AC, solar, Smart Generator, car charging, EV charging
- Long-lasting LFP battery
Make it a triple.
Double or triple the capacity of your DELTA Pro to 7.2kWh or 10.8kWh. That’ll give you days of power for your essential appliances.
Charge anytime, anywhere.
DELTA Pro’s Smart Extra Battery benefits from all the charging methods DELTA Pro has, including 6500W MultiCharge. That means you can charge anytime, anywhere as long as your extra battery is connected to DELTA Pro. Once connected, they’ll charge/discharge in unison, keeping the battery percent level across both units.
Ready for any emergency.
When the going gets tough and you’re out of charge options, get a 1800W DC fast charge with EcoFlow Smart Generator (sold separately). Just plug the generator directly into your extra battery via the port on the back. This works even when disconnected from your DELTA Pro.
The Smart Extra Battery sports a bright LCD screen on the front of the unit giving you all the info you need. Output, input, remaining charge and time remaining. It’s all there. Need on the go info? The EcoFlow app can tell you all that & a whole lot more.
What's in the box
- DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery
- DELTA Pro Extra Battery Cable
- Handle Cover
- User Manual
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.