DJI RS Focus Motor 2022
The DJI RS Focus Motor (2022) delivers torque three times stronger, with a 50% noise reduction and is made with a quick-release structure for smoother and more reliable focusing.
DJI RS Focus Motor 2022 Summary
The all-new next-generation DJI RS Focus Motor 2022 provides torque three times stronger (up to 1 Nm) while audible noise is reduced by 50%. This delivers a smoother focusing experience and reduces the effect on audio recording. It also adopts a quick-release structure, allowing it to be assembled easily without any tools for faster use. You also get the Focus Motor Rod Mount Kit, Focus Gear Strip and Lens-Fastening Strap with the DJI RS 3 Combo and DJI RS 3 Pro Combo.
The DJI RS Briefcase Handle 2022 is compatible with the following gimbals:
Whats in the box
- DJI Focus Motor (2022) x1
- Focus Motor Rod Mount Kit Combo x1
- Focus Gear Strip x1
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C, 30 cm) x 1
- M4 Screw (10 mm) x4
- Allen Wrench (3 mm) x1
- Lens-Fastening Strap x1
DJI RS Focus Motor 2022 Specifications
- Weight: 108 g
- Dimensions: 80x50x36 mm (LxWxH)
- Rod: 12 mm
- Max Torque: 1.0 N·m (8 V)
- Max Speed: 180 rpm (8 V)
- Free Current: 50 mA (5 V)
- Stall Current: 2.8 A (8 V)
- Operating Voltage: 6 to 17.6 V
- Noise: 45 dB
- Gear: Number of Teeth: 30
- Module: 0.8
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.