DJI Ronin-S Essentials Kit Gimbal stabiliser
This product has been discontinued.
DJI Ronin-S Essentials Kit is perfect for filmmakers on the move, with all the essentials needed to produce stunning video footage.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
DJI Ronin-S Essentials Kit
- Superior 3-Axis Stabilization
- 3.6 kg Tested Payload Capacity 
- Camera Control
- Pro Accessory Compatibility
- Fine Focus Control
- Automated Smart Features
- Angled Roll Motor
Be in the Moment
Designed in a single-handed form factor for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the Ronin-S empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabilised shots on the move.
Operating the Ronin-S is easy and intuitive to setup with Auto Tune directly on the gimbal for optimal torque control. Powerful, high torque motors actively stabilise your shot when mounted to moving platforms at speeds of up to 75 kph.
The Ronin-S supports almost any DSLR or mirrorless camera setup on the market, offering direct camera control.
The Ronin-S's innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, making the camera’s built-in display obstruction free and always in your line of sight. In addition to providing an unobstructed view, the angled roll motor allows for more space to balance bulkier setups.
SmoothTrack technology allows you to transition from motion to camera angle with one hand. Switch between three user profiles with a simple click on the M button, and capture fast moving objects in Sport Mode by holding it down.
The ergonomic design of the Ronin-S frees unwanted shake when shifting from underslung to an upright position in one smooth take. The detachable design offers numerous usage scenarios. Mount it to an RC buggy for low-to-the-ground tracking shots or let it act as a stabilised remote head when attached to a jib. This detachment feature also makes it more convenient for easy storage.
Automated Creative Features
The most dramatic scenes unfold with imaginative, carefully planned shots. The Ronin-S includes a suite of automated features within the DJI Ronin app, letting you produce even more creative professional footage to unlock your true filmmaking potential.
Panorama mode lets you take advantage of precise gimbal movement to make a clear, detailed panorama.
Motionlapes mode lets you set a path for the gimbal to move during a timelapse, adding a dynamic shot without needing additional equipment.
Timelapse mode records the passage of time in just a few taps, turning hours into seconds with a dramatic shot.
Track mode allows you to set a repeatable path for the gimbal to move while recording video, letting you perform your detailed scene exactly as planned.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THE BOX?
- x1 Gimbal
- x1 BG37 Grip (Built in Battery)
- x1 Camera Mounting Plate
- x3 Camera Screw 1/4"-20
- x1 Lens Support
- x1 Camera Riser
- x1 USB-C Cable
- x1 Hook-and-Loop Strap for Gimbal
- x1 Storage Case
- x1 Tripod / Extended Grip
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.