DJI Ronin-S - Gimbal stabiliser
This product has been discontinued.
Designed for DSLR and mirrorless camera s, the Ronin-S combines advanced stabilization, precision control, and manual focus control capabilities in a compact, single-handed form factor
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Get the best footage from your DSLR or Mirrorless camera
- Smooth transitions between underslung to upright positions
- Handy accessory mounts
- Classic DJI stabilisation
Dare to Move
Designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the Ronin-S combines advanced stabilization, precision control, and manual focus control capabilities in a compact, single-handed form factor. With the Ronin-S, creators can shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move.
The Ronin-S's innovative framework elevates camera payload abovethe Roll Axis, making the camera's built-in display obstruction free and always in your line of sight. This ergonomic design also frees the Ronin-S from unwanted shake as you shift from underslung to an upright position in one smooth take.
With only one hand, SmoothTrack technology allows you to transition smoothly from motion to camera angle effortlessly. Two customizable parameter groups enable you to store your favorite SmoothTrack settings, switching between them in a single click. The Ronin-S's new Sport mode now intelligently increases SmoothTrack responsiveness to keep up with any movement.
The Ronin-S can be easily mount to an RC buggy for low angle shots or even act as a stabilized remote head when mounted to a jib. The dedicated DJI Focus Command Unit can be mounted to the accessory dock, enabling creators to pull focus when operating with the standard handle.You can also attach the Ronin-S to a dual-handheld bar without compromising control of the gimbal, focus or the camera shutter.
We understand that sometimes you need more than just a gimbal for your project. Multiple accessory mounts are allocated on the Ronin-S, providingfull support for add-ons such as a microphone, LED lights, and even a wireless video transmitter. Compatibility with DJI control devices such as Master Force provides intuitive controls. The Master Wheels are also able to provide remote operators precise gimbal movements.
The DJI Ronin S offers an incredible amount of control from a handheld gimbal, allowing you to produce stunning video footage from a portable gimbal that is compact and travel friendly.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.