DJI Osmo Mobile 6
The DJI Osmo Mobile 6 is a compact, foldable intelligent smartphone gimbal stabiliser packed with features, which launches automatically to instantly get the shot and comes with a built-in extension rod for selfies.
DJI Osmo Mobile 6 Summary
Osmo Mobile 6 is an intelligent smartphone stabilizer packed with creative features. It's not only compact and easily foldable to fit in your palm, but also launches automatically once unfolded to capture shots at a moment's notice. Get dynamic angles and perfect selfies by using the built-in extension rod. A whole host of intelligent functions and guides are at your disposal. The DJI Mimo app facilitates efficient shooting, editing, and sharing, allowing you to catch every unforgettable moment.
- 3-Axis Stabilization
- Quick Launch
- Portable and Foldable
- ActiveTrack 5.0
- Built-In Extension Rod
- Easy Tutorials and One-Tap Editing
DJI Osmo Mobile 6 in detail
Compact and Portable
Carry your Osmo Mobile 6 on exciting adventures. The compact and foldable design is easy to pack, and with the quick-release magnetic phone clamp, you can get going without the hassle of removing your phone case. Snap-in or out¬–you're ready to shoot or take a call at a moment's notice.
Osmo Mobile 6 automatically powers on as soon as you unfold it. Snap-in a paired smartphone, and the DJI Mimo app pops up automatically, allowing you to start shooting as soon as inspiration strikes.
With 3-axis stabilization, capture smooth, lossless, on-the-move creations that impress and wow. Osmo Mobile 6 integrates DJI's advanced stabilization technology that puts strong, stable, shake-free results at your fingertips.
The new [Slate Gray] color is sleek, neat, and stain resistant. With an improved ergonomic design and anti-slip grip, Osmo Mobile 6 fits snugly in your hand.
Conveniently check battery level and the system status indicator, and switch between gimbal modes with the new built-in [status panel]. Press the M button to hop between the four modes to meet your filming needs or add creative flair.
In Follow mode, the camera view follows the gimbal's pan and tilt movements and stays stable during rolls. This mode is suitable for shooting up, down, and diagonally.
The camera view only follows the gimbal's pan movement and stays stable during tilts and rolls—ideal for shooting horizontally or moving around a subject.
In FPV mode, all three axes of the gimbal follow the movement of the main body. This is wonderful for dynamic filming of still subjects like landmarks, buildings, or statues.
Push the joystick to the left or right to control the rotation of the camera view and create dynamic footage. Perfect for shooting push, pull, and high-angle movements.
Just Roll to Control
Effortlessly and fluidly control zoom and focus with Osmo Mobile 6's new [side wheel]. Roll the wheel to adjust the focal length for flexible composition and zoom in and out with buttery smoothness. And for even more cinematic control, press the side wheel once to switch to manual focus.
Intelligent Features at the Ready - A Gimbal With Street Smarts
Warp time and space with Timelapse, Motionlapse, and Hyperlapse. With simple Motionlapse templates, you can blend beautiful moments into impressive clips.
Use Move In and Move Out modes to get stretching and compressing visual effects to create blockbuster dynamic moves with your phone.
Gesture control makes taking a selfie or a group photo easy. Snapping a pic or starting a video has never been this convenient.
Try three pano modes: 3x3, 240°, or CloneMe are available for your creative vision. Try, and you shall see.
Story mode provides various templates with matched camera movements, transitions, soundtracks, and more for users to share eye-catching videos with one effortless tap. Custom templates are also available. It's your video, you call the shots.
[Built-In Extension Rod]
Get everyone in the picture. The built-in extension means no one gets left out. Include more friends, pets, or gorgeous scenery in any shot. Take dynamic selfies from higher or lower angles. Extend the rod to extend the creative possibilities.
[Quick Switch to Portrait]
Smoothly switch between landscape and portrait mode by simply pressing the switch button twice.
There's No Gamble With This Gimbal
[ActiveTrack 5.0] is fully upgraded for more stable tracking at longer distances.  The improved version allows the front camera to track subjects that turn to the side or spin. During camping, traveling, or street shooting, the gimbal automatically keeps the subject dead center to make your footage more story-like.
Vlogs That Pop
Don't worry about bad lighting or distracting noise. With the [DJI OM Fill Light Phone Clamp] and [DJI Mic], you're prepared for any situation and equipped to elevate your content to new levels. 
Nail It, From First Take to Post
Even beginners can create like a pro. In camera view, tutorials pop up at the start of many features for intuitive instructions and guides so you can [get started quickly]. [ShotGuides] automatically recognizes your scenario and recommends a shot sequence, along with a tutorial for how to get it. Choose from a range of templates, follow the instructions, and shoot like a pro in no time.
Jump from the DJI Mimo app to the LightCut app, which features AI-powered one-tap editing and a range of exclusive video templates. From shooting to processing, it's a friendly one-stop solution truly friendly for new creators.
DJI Osmo Mobile 6 Specifications
|Dimensions||Unfolded: 276×111.5×99 mm (L×W×H) - Folded: 189×84.5×44 mm (L×W×H)|
|Weight||Gimbal: Approx. 309 g - Magnetic Phone Clamp: Approx. 31 g|
|Compatible Phone Weight||170-290 g|
|Compatible Phone Thickness||6.9-10 mm|
|Compatible Phone Width||67-84 mm|
|Charging Temperature||5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)|
|Operating Time||Approx. 6 hours and 24 minutes (measured under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 1 hour 24 minutes (measured with a 10W Type-C charger)|
|Gimbal Charging Port||USB-C|
|Mechanical Range||Pan: -161.64° to 173.79° - Roll: -120.30° to 211.97° - Tilt: -101.64° to 78.55°|
|Max Control Speed||120°/s|
|Dimensions||Length: 138 mm - Diameter: 32 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 71 g|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.