DJI Mini 2 SE Drone Fly More Combo
This product is no longer available
The DJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo includes a number of essential accessories on top of the standalone Mini 2 SE drone, including extra batteries, Two-Way Charging Hub and a carry bag to get more out of your flying.
Sell or Trade-in
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Fly More Combo includes accessories to get more out of your experience with extra batteries, 2 Two-Way Charging Hub and bag
- Upgraded beginner friendly drone offers better video transmission, Panorama and Boomerang modes
- Capture beautiful 12 megapixel images in JPEG or RAW for post processing and zoom in with a new 4x digital zoom
- 3-Axis stabilised camera captures sharp photos and smooth video at up to 2.7K and Full HD slow motion 60fps
- Fly in stronger winds with a maximum flight time of 31 minutes per battery included in the Fly More combo
DJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo Summary
The beginner friendly DJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo includes a number of essential accessories on top of the standalone Mini 2 SE, which make flying easier and more enjoyable. Compared to the standard drone, the combo adds two Intelligent Flight Batteries, two pairs of spare propellers, 12 screws, a Two-Way Charging Hub, Propeller Guard and a Shoulder Bag, improving your experience with storage, carrying and flying.
The upgraded DJI Mini 2 SE aircraft benefits over the previous generation with improved video transmission, more creative shooting features such as Panorama Mode, a 4x digital zoom, RAW photos and QuickShots Boomerang mode. DJI Mini 2 SE also supports Level 5 wind resistance and a max takeoff altitude of 4000 m, for better flight performance in a variety of conditions.
DJIs effective QuickShots and panorama allow beginners to capture impressive aerial imagery, while the 3-axis camera gimbal stabilises shots for crisp, clear results. Stills are captured in 12 megapixels from the 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor, and video can be recorded at 2.7K up to 30fps and Full HD slow motion at up to 60fps.
Key DJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo Features
- Fly More combo adds x2 Batteries, extra props, screws, Two-Way Charging Hub, Propeller Guard and a Shoulder Bag
- Compact and lightweight drone which you can bring on adventures
- 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor with 12 megapixels
- Up to 16 m/s flight speed
- flight time 31 minutes per battery
- GPS + GLONASS + Galileo
- 24mm equivalent lens with an f/2.8 aperture and 4x zoom
- Captures JPEG and RAW images
- Photo modes include Pano, exposure bracketing and wide angle
- 7K video up to 30fps and Full HD at 60fps
- QuickShots modes include Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle and Boomerang
- DJI O2 video transmission with up to 720p/30fps
- 3-axis gimbal for crisp, clear images
DJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo in More Detail
Portable and lightweight
At less than 249 g, DJI Mini 2 SE aircraft weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand, making it the ideal travel companion which can transform how you capture your favourite moments.
The DJI Fly app comes with clear instructions and easy-to-follow flying tutorials covering all the tips you need to get started. Beginner pilots also gain access to DJI’s ‘Academy’ which offers comprehensive tutorials to improve your skills more quickly.
One Tap take off and landing
Press and hold the takeoff/landing icon and the aircraft will automatically take off or land.
With a combination of GNSS, downward vision and infrared sensing systems, the aircraft can hover stably in the air.
Return to Home
Smart RTH, Low Battery RTH, and Failsafe RTH give you more confidence and peace of mind during flight.
Up to 10km HD Video Transmission
Mini 2 SE supports HD video transmission from up to 10km and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
31 Minute maximum flight time
With a maximum battery life of 31 minutes, DJI’s Mini 2 SE drone provides more than enough time to compose the perfect shot and this Fly More Combo adds two extra batteries for more time in the sky.
Mini 2 SE flies steadily and reliably, while keeping your footage stable even when flying in environments with level-5 winds, up to 38kph.
QuickShots Intelligent Modes
With just a few taps, DJI Mini 2 SE automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the DJI Fly app helps you to produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters, with Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle and Boomerang.
Select from Sphere, Wide Angle, and 180° panoramas, and Mini 2 SE will do the rest, generating a panoramic masterpiece effortlessly with one tap.
3-Axis Gimbal Camera
With a 3-axis mechanical stabilisation system, the DJI Mini 2 SE ensures consistently smooth imagery, no matter how adventurous you get. The 1/2.3-inch CMOS camera delivers 12MP photos and up to 2.7K videos, which allow you to record beautiful moments with family and friends, or capture epic scenery on any trip.
4x digital zoom
When shooting HD videos, a 4x digital zoom enables you to transition between shots of varying distance and try new compositions. That means you can capture clear, stunningly vivid footage of your kids, fluffy friends, or architecture from a safe distance.
Wide range of accessories
Get more out of your flights with a range of drone accessories which are included in the Combo and optionally. The drone is compatible with Mini 2 accessories including DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller, as well as:
360° Propeller Guard
Protect the propellers for added flight safety. Suitable for flying indoors or in complex areas with obstacles.
Two-Way Charging Hub
This practical accessory holds three batteries and charges them in sequence. It can also be used as a mobile power source to charge the remote controller, a smartphone or other devices.
DJI Mini Bag +
The carry bag is able to hold Mini 2 SE and accessories and is available in a variety of colours.
This display case charges and stores Mini 2 SE, allowing you to show off your drone in style.
Remember to add a MicroSD memory card such as the SanDisk 256GB Extreme 190MB/S A2 UHS-I MicroSDXC Card With SD Adapter, or Lexar 128GB Micro SDHC 1000X UHS-II to store your creations.
What’s in the box
- DJI Mini 2 SE x1
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller x1
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB-C Connector) x1
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector) x1
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector) x1
- DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Battery x3
- Spare Propellers (Pair) x3
- Spare Screws x18
- Gimbal Protector x1
- Screwdriver x1
- USB-C Data Cable x1
- Propeller Holder x1
- Shoulder Bag x1
- DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub x1
The DJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo is perfect for beginner pilots and more advanced content creators looking for a lightweight, palm-sized drone which is capable of capturing great content. The Fly More Combo adds essential accessories over the standalone aircraft, including two extra batteries which each provide up to 31 minutes per battery and you also get DJIs Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub amongst other add-ons.
The Mini 2 SE sees a number of upgrades over the previous generation, including better wind resistance, improved Video transmission and additional Intelligent modes for amazing content at the tap of a button. The ability to capture Panoramas and predefined videos using QuickShots makes the Mini 2 SE enjoyable and the prefect drone to improve both aerial content and piloting skills.
A high-quality 12 megapixel 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor is paired with DJIs robust 3-axis gimbal camera, which offers a wide angle equivalent 24mm angle of view. The new generation drone also features a 4x digital zoom, which enables you to switch up compositions and perspectives in certain modes. The new aircraft also provides greater control with RAW images for post processing and the ability to set camera features such as shutter speed and ISO. Never has there been a better time to join DJIs vast ecosystem of drones and create epic content while you progress your skills.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!