DJI Mavic Mini Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo kit
The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you'll enjoy a simplified flying experienceview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9702206A
Earn 459 Park Points
Finance available - See options
DJI Mavic Mini Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo kit Summary
In 2019 we have seen DJI diversify with the OSMO action camera and other offerings, so we are especially excited by the announcement of the new Mavic Mini drone. With a featherweight folding quadcopter construction of just 249g the new drone is capable of a whopping 2.5 mile flight range with very impressive 30 minutes flying time. This shows how quickly technology is moving ahead, with the older yet extremely popular Mavic Air with Fly More combo weighing a comparatively hefty 430g with a 21 minute flight time. Perhaps the biggest benefit of this new Mavic drone, is that it will not be required to register with the UK Civil Aviation Authority. More on that below.
The size of the new mini is especially impressive, easily fitting into the palm of your hand. Measuring just 140 x 82 x 57mm the folded drone is small enough to put in your pocket. Even with the propellers folded open it measures under 30cm, making this is a truly minute offering, especially considering the range and flight time. If you love capturing aerial footage in remote locations, including landscape and nature movies, this is a real hike-and-fly option with its’ small lightweight construction.
DJI have added 3-axis stabilised 2.7K video, which is 40% larger than HD quality (also referred to as quad HD). This quality of video provides detailed and smooth footage suitable for many moviemaking uses. With 12MP photographs, pilots will also be able to capture stills detailed enough for a range of purposes, from landscapes to estate agency work. It keeps the Quickshot flight modes from larger DJI drones, for excellent shots at the tap of a button. Outdoor flying sees the GPS receiver control with precise hovering and a CineSmooth mode assisting stability in narrow or complex spaces.
Other notable features include a camera to aid with collision prevention, ideal for both inside and outside flight. Visual Inertial Odometry or VIO technology aids pilots, whether recreational or professional to avoid collisions with objects whilst flying. An optional propeller guard is also available. Safety is a primary concern and new technology is always welcome. With its’ 249g weight this new mini drone will not currently require registration in the UK with the UK Civil Aviation Authority for UAD’s. Drone Safe explains more about unmanned aircraft registration.
A new smartphone application is included with the Mini - DJI Fly. This new app helps new pilots to fly safely, is responsible for capturing incredible photos and videos with little to no flying experience. Utilising pre-made flying templates, beautiful videos can be programmed from one tap.
The Fly More Combo includes 2 additional fly batteries, 2 additional propeller sets, a 360 propeller case & two-way charging hub for you to make the most of your new DJI drone.
What else is included in the box?
- Gimbal Protector
- Remote Controller
- Pair of Spare Propellers (x3)
- Micro USB Cable (x2)
- Intelligent Flight Battery (x3)
- 360° Propeller Guard
- Two-Way Charging Hub
- RC Cable (Micro USB connector)
- RC Cable (USB-C connector)
- RC Cable (Lightning connector)
- DJI 18W USB Charger
- Pair of Spare Control Sticks
- Spare Screws (x18)
- Carrying Bag
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Drones|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The announcement of the new DJI Mavic Mini drone is a welcome update for aerial photographers and video makers. With an impressive flying range as well as 30 minute aerial time, the tiny footprint doesn't restrict locations this drone can reach. The addition of enhanced WiFi transmission of large 2.7K video as well as high resolution stills make for a compelling product. The Mini is suitable for beginners as well as experienced pilots who want a compact, bring-anywhere drone, light enough to be added to your pack without a reduction in flight capabilities.
With the two additional flight batteries and two additional pairs of propellers you are sure to gain even more flying from the combo mini drone, while the additional 360 propeller guard ensures your new DJI drone keeps its high performance.
- Only 249g making this the light enough to fly in the UK without CAA registration
- Safer for newer or experienced pilots with advanced VIO
- Extra long range 2.5 mile flying capability
- Long life battery with 30 minute flying time
- Compact, featherweight drone for remote location hike-and-fly
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.