DJI Avata Pro-View Combo
The DJI Avata Pro-View Combo includes DJI Goggles 2 and a DJI Motion Controller which is all you need for immersive flights to capture epic 4K 60fps videos that will engage you and your audience.
- Newly designed rugged drone with compact DJI Goggles 2 and Motion Controller included in the combo for all you need
- Enjoy immersive piloting closer to obstacles, nearer the ground and shoot 4K 60fps movies to engage your audience
- Palm-sized aircraft which includes DJI’s flagship safety technologies such as RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady EIS
- BuIlt-in propeller guards and Downward Obstacle Sensing System allow you to fly into previously impossible places
- Enjoy complete flight immersion from the super-wide 155° FOV f/2.8 lens, with an expanded perspective
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo Summary
Adding to the list of essentials which comes with the standalone Avata drone, is this DJI Avata Pro-View Combo. This comprehensive kit includes DJI Goggles 2 and all of the accessories which come with the goggles and a DJI Motion Controller, for everything you need to get into the air and pilot this engaging new camera drone.
DJI’s Avata allows you to fly closer to the ground and near obstacles thanks to an innovative new aircraft design, which includes built-in propeller guards and a durable upper drone frame, which simply bounce the drone when it knocks into something. Enjoy flying between branches, under bridges and through corridors, recording 4K/60fps video in situations which were previously inaccessible.
The compact drone can fly for up to 18 minutes in wind-free conditions and capture stabilised 4K/60fps video from a 1/1.7-inch sensor using an ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.8 aperture. Flagship RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady help capture smoother, stabilised and level video more easily.
- Avata Pro-View Combo includes DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Motion Controller for immersive fligh
- Other accessories in the combo include eyeglass frames, screen protector, headband and everything you need for imme
- Newly designed aircraft with built-in propeller guard and flight weight of 4
- Record stabilised 4K/60fps video with 155° super-wide FOV using D-Cinelike colour mode
- 1/1.7-inch sensor with effective 48 megapixels
- RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady electronic image stabilisation (EIS)
- Flight time of up to 18 minutes
- Downward obstacle sensing system
- Practice with DJI Virtual Flight app on your computer and smartphone
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo in More Detail
DJI Motion Controller
With the included DJI Motion Controller you can enjoy intuitive flights more easily, by squeezing the trigger to bolt forward or by turning a corner with the swivel of your wrist. The controls are easy to use and provide a totally unique way to fly.
DJI Goggles 2
DJI’s Goggles 2 with a screen size of 0.49-inch (1920x1080 resolution) are included in the Avata Pro-View Combo and provide an immersive experience and are extremely compact with just two antennae and low weight of 290 g (headband included). This is in contrast to the FPV goggles in the DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo, which come down to nearly cover the nose and reach back to the pilot’s ears. The rechargeable Li-ion battery provides an operating time as long as 2 hours.
Tougher aircraft design
The newly designed aircraft is more nimble in tight spaces, with a design created to allow pilots to be bolder. Built-in propeller guards enable Avata to bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying even if it comes into contact with an object.
DJI Avata features a durable upper frame which reduces the risk of damage, for greater peace of mind. The new ducted aerodynamic design also optimises power efficiency allowing for a flight time of up to 18 minutes, in an environment without wind or interference. Turtle Mode enables the drone to spring back into action, even if it ends up on its back.
The DJI Motion Controller is easy to use and provides a totally unique way to fly, by simply squeezing the trigger to bolt forward or turn a corner by swivelling your wrist.
Capture immersive content
The DJI Avata aircraft is equipped with a 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor, which supports 4K ultra-wide-angle recording with an f/2.8 aperture. Together with high-grade imaging performance, the drone delivers engaging visuals which will keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
Ultra wide 155° field of view
Many camera drones offer an 84° FOV, whereas the DJI Avata offers a super-wide 155° FOV, with an expanded perspective closer to what we see with our own eyes. This helps you to create impactful, immersive visuals.
Smoother shots with EIS
Flagship stabilisation technologies RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady keep your footage stable as you swoop and dive, opening up a world of cinematic possibilities by reducing camera shake and ensuring smooth ultra-HD video. RockSteady 2.0 actively reduces camera shake in real-time, while HorizonSteady locks your footage to a level horizon.
Expert colour with D-Cinelike mode
Make your footage pop with advanced colour grading in post when editing to turn your creation into a masterpiece by shooting in D-Cinelike mode.
In addition to the built-in propeller guard, Avata features a Downward Obstacle Sensing System with downward binocular vision and ToF infrared sensing for even greater safety, when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode or S Mode. These sensors detect obstacles below and allow Avata to perform low-altitude or indoor flight.
The motion controller's Emergency Brake button lets you stop instantly at the tap of a button and with support for RTH, you get added protection when the Avata battery is low or signal drops out.
- Low-Altitude Flight
Avata's low-altitude flight and lets you safely glide as close as 25cm to the ground for an exhilarating, unique perspective when combined with the super-wide FOV.
- Halt and Hover
Avata will hover in place, reducing the risk of potential accidents if you tap the Emergency Brake button when you encounter a situation that requires an abrupt stop.
Flagship O3+ video transmission
DJI's flagship O3+ video transmission and 2T2R omnidirectional antennas deliver unrivalled flight stability and responsiveness for a crisp and smooth real-time view in your goggles, even in environments with interference.
Transmission key features
- 1080p Max Video Transmission Quality
- 100 fps Max Video Transmission Frame Rate
- 30 ms Lowest Video Transmission Latency
- 10 km Max Video Transmission Range
- 50 Mbps Max Video Transmission Bitrate
- H.265 Video Transmission Coding
Fly in Manual mode with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 (sold separately) to achieve advanced flight movements, stable aerial photography effects, and diversified visual language for filming.
DJI Avata is compatible with multiple remote control devices which unlock different possibilities. The flight simulator is perfect for sharpening your skills or trying our different control modes that will offer enriched visual effects and new opportunities.
Practice Makes Perfect
The DJI Virtual Flight app works on Windows PC computers and iOS or Android smartphones and contains a variety of simulated scenarios. You can practice indoors or outdoors, polish your flight skills, and become a master pilot step by step.
What’s in the box
- DJI Avata Aircraft x1
- DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery x1
- DJI Avata Propellers (Pair) x3
- DJI Avata Power Adapter x1
- DJI Avata Gimbal Protector x1
- Type-C to Type-C PD Cable x1
- Screwdriver x1
- Screws (M2x7) x4
- DJI Goggles 2 x1
- DJI Goggles 2 Battery x1
- DJI Goggles
- DJI Goggles 2 Screen Protector x1
- DJI Goggles 2 Headband x1
- DJI Goggles 2 Power Cable x1
- DJI Goggles 2 Dual-Band Antenna (Pair) x1
- OTG Cable x1
- DJI Motion Controller x1
- Lanyard x1
Please note that the Avata aircraft does not come with not come with a battery charger. You can use your own USB-C charger, and it is recommended to use the DJI 65W Portable Charger (sold separately), DJI 65W Car Charger (sold separately), or other USB PD chargers.
Read more about this newly developed compact drone combo from DJI as well as the standalone aircraft in our DJI Avata Review.
This DJI Avata Pro-View Combo is the one to go for when you want to combine everything you need in one combo kit to enjoy the thrill of piloting DJI’s newly designed drone. the combo includes DJI Goggles 2 and all of the accessories which come with them, together with the intuitive DJI Motion Controller. These allow you to enjoy immersive flights with a palm-sized drone, using a compact goggle design and flagship technologies all in one.
The camera lens offers an ultra-wide field of view, which puts you right into the action, particularly when flying low to the ground, in between and nearer objects and with the new design you’ll be able to capture more engaging content and experience the excitement of flying safely where it wasn’t previously possible.
The camera includes a 1/1.7-inch sensor, which captures stabilised 4K/60fps video using D-Cinelike colour mode. This allows you to pop the colours in videos during post production to create cinematic movies which engage your audience.
Flagship technologies are packed into the Avata, making it easier to capture great videos and enjoy flying more safely. These include a downward obstacle sensing system, rockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady electronic image stabilisation. You can even practice flying on your Windows PC or smartphone by using the DJI Virtual Flight app to gain experience before real flights.
The DJI Avata offers a unique experience with exciting and engaging flights, whilst allowing you to capture stabilised video at up to 4K 60fps, all from a compact and portable drone which you can bring an every adventure.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.