DJI Action 2 Power Module
The DJI Action 2 Power Module extends recording time up to 180 minutes and also includes a microSD card slot. The module is hot-swappable so you never miss a shot when you're capturing epic 4K movies.
DJI Action 2 Power Module Summary
If you want to extend your recording time, the DJI Action 2 Power Module gets more out of your Action 2. When connected you’ll gain a microSD card slot and can film for up to 180 minutes. the module is even hot-swappable, so you can keep filming without missing a beat, making it one of the best action camera accessories from DJI.
DJI Action 2 Power Module Specifications
- Dimensions: 39x41.6x21.4 mm
- Weight: 56.6 g
- Built-In Battery
- Battery Type: LiPo 2S
- Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Energy: 5 Wh
- Voltage: 7.7 V
- Charging Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Charging Temperature: 5° to 60° C (41° to 140° F)
- Operating Time: Camera Unit + Power Module: 180 minutes
- Charging Time: Camera Unit + Power Module: 90 minutes
Browse all of our action camera accessories to accompany your DJI Action 2 camera.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.