Desview R5 5-inch On Camera Touchscreen Field Monitor
The Desview R5 5-inch On Camera Touchscreen Field Monitor gives you pro monitor features including 4K HDMI In/Out, a headphone jack and custom 3D LUT and HDR support with great colour and brightness.
Desview R5 5-inch On Camera Touchscreen Field Monitor Summary
The World is at Your Fingertips
Desview R5 monitor innovates a new touch screen that allows users to give all instructions only by touching. Touching the screen twice for the main menu, pinch-to-zoom gesture for image zoom. No complicated button control is needed.
Enjoy Lifelike Images
Desview R5 500nits field monitor boasts high resolution of 1920*1080. The excellent pixel density of 401 ppi goes beyond humans‘ noticeable maximum 300ppi, delivering higher fidelity and better image details.
Support Custom 3D LUTs
You can load the monitor with up to 28 groups LUT files for color calibration via the SD Input and the SD Card supplied (inbuilt Log files). Just a few simple touch operations, your footages would turn into professional-grade production with rich colors.
4K HDMI In/Out & Headphone Jack
It supports HDMI input and output up to 4K signal format. It not only displays undistorted live signals, but also sends them to another monitor device simultaneously. 4K HDMI ports guarantee high definition and fast signal transmission. You can monitor the audio in real time using the 3.5mm headphone jack.
HDR for Better Color and Brightness
The HDR function in Desview R5 monitor contains HLG mode and PQ mode. They both provides wider color gamut and higher brightness range. The former has better compatibility with non-HDR devices while the later performs better at displaying the brightness changes and light & dark details of the scenery.
Professional Monitoring Features
Aiming to assist in exposure, focusing and framing, Desview R5 integrates many necessary monitor functions, like Waveform, Histogram, Peaking Filter, Check Field and Safe Frame. Your filming will be improved dramatically with the help of these features.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.