Datacolor Spyder Checkr Mac/Win
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: U158138K
Earn 86 Park Points
Spydercheckr helps capture consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with RAW import software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. The sturdy, ecofriendly design has 48 spectrally engineered color patches, easy to use calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable color right from the start.
Features & Benefits:
- Consistent Color Control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with Spydercheckr and its powerful software, giving you a color standard for any camera and decreasing your post production time
- Neutral Gray target & Gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skintone samples for portrait & fashion photography
- Durable, eco-friendly self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, tripod mount and Fade strip indicator*
- Easy-to-use software interacts with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Elements, and Camera Raw to produce calibration presets, which fit directly into your digital workflow; No DNG processing required, multiple lightsource calibration option included
FadeCheckr is a light sensitive patch which allows you to track the light exposure of your target and warns you when its time to replace the Target Sheets.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.