Core SWX Powerbase Edge V-Mount Battery Pack for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K/6K
Small Form Cine V-Mount Battery Pack 49wh, 14.8v with BMD Pocket 4K Battery Cable
- Small Form Cine V-Mount Battery Pack 49wh, 14.8v with BMD Pocket 4K Battery Cable
- Includes one 8v port to power various cameras
- 2x USB output
- 2x power tap outputs, one of which being a SmartTap
- Built-in runtime LCD
- Quick release plate
- Capacity: 49wh (14.8vdc, 3.3Ah)
- Size: 5.1" x 3.6" x 1.55"
- Weight: 1.3lbs.
- Normal Runtime: approx. 7.5 hours
- Max Continuous Load: 8A
The follow-up to the highly successful Powerbase70, the Powerbase Edge is a feature-rch "small-form" Cine and DSLR pack, in a v-mount form. The 14.8v Lithium Ion pack includes one 8v port to power various cameras, two USB output, and two power tap outputs, one of which being a SmartTap.
The 8v port provides a common power output for the majority of DSLRs and small-form cine cameras on the market which utilize small 7.4v Li-Ion battery packs. There are an assortment of dummy battery cable attachments available which insert into that 8v port. In addition to powering the camera, two on-board powertaps are accessible to power monitors, lights, wireless transmitters, etc. The two available USB ports are a welcoming addition to power/charge mobile devices on the fly, as well as power any 5v accessories(i.e. select audio recorders).
As it is often difficult to approximate runtime when powering the camera as well as multiple devices, the Powerbase Edge has a built-in runtime LCD, to deliver exact battery expectancy to the minute. The LCD also has a button activated backlight to be view-able in any environment. As with it’s predecessor, the Edge has a quick release plate to attach underneath the camera, or quickly attach/detach to a rig or camera cage. It is 30% smaller then the Powerbase 70 yet can still withstand the draw of a full size Cinematic cameras.
The Edge will power the BMD Pocket 4k for 4 hours continually, vs. a standard LPE6 battery pack which only provides 45min, making it a perfect solution for production.
Includes PB70-C15 charger and battery cable for the Blackmagic Pocket 4K.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Camcorder batteries|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.