Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K video camera features a Micro Four Thirds sensor for capturing up to 4096 x 2160 DCI 4K images at rates up to 60fps in a variety of codecs for Pro video productions.
- Spectacular 4k video
- Ease of use and portability
- Powerful in-built audio capabilities
- Large LCD touchscreen
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a 4/3" sensor for capturing up to 4096 x 2160 DCI 4K images at rates up to 60 fps in a variety of codecs including CinemaDNG Raw/Raw 3:1/Raw 4:1, and various ProRes 422 options. Slow-motion rates up to 120 fps are available in cropped Full HD. Its Micro Four Thirds lens mount accommodates the original, lightweight Pocket Cinema Camera lenses, and can be used with PL, C, EF, and other lenses with the use of separately available adapters. A dual-native ISO up to 25,600 is featured for low-light capture, and 13 stops of dynamic range provide rich HDR images.
The Pocket Cinema Camera 4K's 5" touchscreen LCD display reduces the need for an external, onboard monitor, while a full-sized HDMI port enables you to output a signal to a larger video display. The menu and interface are the same as the ones found on the URSA Mini camera, and 3D LUTs can be applied for monitoring or for baking in your look when you're ready to commit.
- Record using the internal CFast 2.0 and SD/UHS-II card slots, or employ the USB-C output for capturing longer clips to an external drive.
- Advanced audio features include a mini-XLR input with phantom power for pro-style mics, a 3.5mm jack, and an internal stereo mic.
- Bluetooth remote control.
- License key for DaVinci Resolve Studio included for versatile post-production control.
- Carbon fibre polycarbonate build provides lightweight strength and durability
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Features in Detail
- Image Sensor Size : 18.96 x 10.00 mm (4/3")
- Sensor Type : CMOS
- Sensor Resolution : 4096 x 2160
- Color Filter : Bayer
- Shutter Type : Not Specified by Manufacturer
- ISO : 25,600 (Native)
- Advertised Dynamic Range : 13 Stops
- Lens Mount : Micro Four Thirds Lenses and Micro Four Thirds Cine Lens
- Built-In Microphone Type : Stereo
- Recording Media : 1 x CFast Card Slot, 1 x SDXC UHS-II Card Slot
- 4096 x 2160 at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps (270.00 MB/s)
- 3840 x 2160p up to 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps (110 MB/s)
- 1920 x 1080p up to 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60, 120 fps (27.5 MB/s)
- 3840 x 2160p up to 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps (73.6 MB/s)
- 1920 x 1080p up to 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60, 120 fps (18.4 MB/s)
- 3480 x 2160p up to 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps (51 MB/s)
- 1920 x 1080p up to 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60, 120 fps (12.75 MB/s)
ProRes 422 Proxy:
- 3840 x 2160p up to 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps (22.4 MB/s)
- 1920 x 1080p up to 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60, 120 fps (5.6 MB/s)
- 4096 x 2160 at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
- Video Connectors : 1 x HDMI Output
- Audio Connectors : 1 x 3-Pin Mini XLR Mic/Line Level (+48 V Phantom Power) Input, 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo Mic Level Input, 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS, Headphone/Microphone Output
- Other I/O : 1 x USB Type-CData Input/Output
- Wireless Interfaces : BluetoothControl
- Display Type : LCD
- Screen Size : 5"
- Touchscreen : Yes
- Screen Resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Battery Type : Canon LP-E6
- Power Connectors : 1 x Barrel (12.0 to 20.0 VDC) Input
- Operating Temperature : 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature : -4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C
- Operating Humidity : 0 to 90%
- Accessory Mount : 1 x 1/4"-20 Female Thread
- Tripod Mounting Thread : 1/4"-20
- Material of Construction : Carbon Fibre
- Dimensions : 7 x 3.8 x 3.4" / 177.8 x 96.52 x 86.36 mm
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Pro Video Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k shoots amazing quality video in an easy to use and portable package. Boasting incredible clarity, low light performance and advanced audio, this could be your go-to camera for shooting 4k.
External controls give quick access to essential functions, while the large 5 inch touchscreen makes it easy to frame shots, focus accurately and change camera settings.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.