- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Colorama 2.18x11m Forget-Me-Not Background Paper
The light blue Colorama 2.18x11m Forget-Me-Not Background Paper is a popular colour for portraits, products and other studio work, with recyclable paper and a convenient mid-size for transportation.
Earn 73 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Colorama 2.18x11m Forget-Me-Not Background Paper (light blue) Summary
The Colorama 2.18x11m Forget-Me-Not Background Paper (light blue) is a mid-size background which sits comfortably between the current bestselling 2.72m and the smaller 1.35m paper. Sitting between the two, the new size conveniently offers the key benefits of both, with a wider width that makes it more versatile for everyday photography applications, as well as comfortably fitting in a vehicle for transportation.
- Inside diameter of core 5.4cm
- Perfect for transporting in the back of a car
- Perfect for use with the Colorama Solo Support
- 100% Recyclable
A tolerance of up to an additional 5cm in width may occur when processing our 1.35m and 2.18m width rolls. Colorama is the most popular studio background with many of our professional photographers, thanks to a wide range of paper backgrounds, with 10 colour options in this size.
Colorama 2.18x11m Paper Specifications
- Weight: 5 kg
- Length: 11 m
- Width: 2.11 m
- Material: Paper
- Colour: Forget-Me-Not Light Blue
We have the following colour background papers in 2.18 x 11m size:
- Colorama 2.18x11m Cherry Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Storm Grey Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Carnation Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Chromagreen
- Colorama 2.18x11m Charcoal Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Cappuccino Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Forget-Me-Not Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Arctic White Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Black Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Buttercup Background Paper
Click here to view the Coloroma swatch card
*Swatch colours are dependent on your monitor calibration
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Backgrounds|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.