Colorama 2.18x11m Black Background Paper
Ideal for low-key portraits, products, groups and more, the Colorama 2.18x11m Black Background Paper is 100% recyclable and an easy to manage size which even fits in most cars for transport.
Colorama 2.18x11m Black Background Paper Summary
The Colorama 2.18x11m Black Background Paper is a mid-size background which sits comfortably between the current bestselling 2.72m and the smaller 1.35m paper. Sitting between the two, the new size conveniently offers the key benefits of both, with a wider width that makes it more versatile for everyday photography applications, as well as comfortably fitting in a vehicle for transportation.
- Inside diameter of core 5.4cm
- Perfect for transporting in the back of a car
- Perfect for use with the Colorama Solo Support
- 100% Recyclable
A tolerance of up to an additional 5cm in width may occur when processing our 1.35m and 2.18m width rolls. Colorama is the most popular studio background with many of our professional photographers, thanks to a wide range of paper backgrounds, with 10 colour options in this size.
Colorama 2.18x11m Paper Specifications
- Weight: 5 kg
- Length: 11 m
- Width: 2.11 m
- Material: Paper
- Colour: Black
We have the following colour background papers in 2.18 x 11m size:
- Colorama 2.18x11m Cherry Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Storm Grey Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Carnation Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Chromagreen
- Colorama 2.18x11m Charcoal Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Cappuccino Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Forget-Me-Not Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Arctic White Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Black Background Paper
- Colorama 2.18x11m Buttercup Background Paper
*Swatch colours are dependent on your monitor calibration
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting
|Offer Product Type: Studio Backgrounds
|Guide number: N/A
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A
|Zoom head: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!