Chester Poster Frame Black 40x50cm
Product Code: 6513744K
Earn 15 Park Points
Chester series poster frames offer a classic, minimal design. These frames are available in black and natural finishes, and are designed to hold posters and larger images in a variety of popular sizes. This stylish, modern poster frame is made from strong MDF that remains sturdy and will not bow or distort like many low-cost frames.
This frame is lightweight due to its shatter-proof acrylic front, making it easy to hang on the wall in either portrait or landscape orientation using the built-in metal brackets.
Frames sized A2 and larger include two small 90-degree metal brackets to keep the back-board attached with extra security and ensure the outer frame does not bend. A small screwdriver is included with these frames to unscrew these brackets.
Frames are available in the following sizes: 30x40cm, A3, 40x50cm, A2, 50x70cm, A1.
Please note that each frame has a clear protective film covering both sides of the acrylic front. This may show some slight marks or scratches upon opening your frame, but these will disappear when the film is removed.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.