- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Celestron USB Cooling Fan for Dobsonian Telescopes
The Celestron USB Cooling Fan for Dobsonian Telescopes quickly cools the primary mirror of compatible app-enabled telescopes to ambient air temperature for crisper, better-focused views.
Earn 25 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Celestron USB Cooling Fan for Dobsonian Telescopes Summary
The Celestron USB Cooling Fan is the ideal cooling solution for your StarSense Exploerer 10” Dobsonian telescope. For those who can’t wait to observe, this handy accessory cools the primary mirror to the ambient outdoor temperature faster. The result is crisper, better-focused views sooner —and more time for you to observe.
This cooling fan mounts directly onto the rear cell of the StarSense Explorer 10” Dobsonian and works with any USB power source (portable power banks, AC wall adapters, and more). Once the primary mirror has cooled down and you are ready to observe, you can disconnect the fan’s USB power source. Connect the cable to the integrated storage clip to stay organized.
- USB-operated cooling fan for StarSense Explorer 10” Dobsonian and other Dobs and reflectors with a compatible fan mount
- Speeds up the cooling of the primary mirror to the ambient air temperature resulting in crisper, better-focused views in less time
- Mounts directly to the rear cell of the StarSense Explorer 10” Dobsonian telescope
- Integrated storage clip to secure the USB cable when not in use
Powering the Cooling Fan
Any USB power source can charge the cooling fan. Unlike other fans on the market, this USB Cooling Fan for Dobsonian Telescopes does not require an external, bulky 12V power source or disposable batteries. This fan uses less voltage (5V vs. 12V) than competing models. Still, our rigorous internal testing shows that the Celestron Cooling Fan provides better airflow and faster overall cooling compared to competitors.
The USB Cooling Fan for Dobsonian Telescopes is compatible with the StarSense Explorer 10” Dobsonian telescope and many other third-party Dobsonians and Newtonian Reflectors that have a compatible fan mount (four M4 x 0.7 threaded holes in a square pattern with holes spaced 71.5mm apart).
Celestron USB Cooling Fan for Dobsonian Telescopes Specifications
|Input Power Jack:||USB Type A|
|Cable Length:||120mm (4.72")|
|Fan Mounting Hole Spacing:||71.5mm (2.81")|
|Mounting screw threads:||M4 x 0.7|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.