- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Celestron NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter
Get into Astro with the Celestron NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter so you can capture sharp, crisp images and video by connecting your phone to a telescope, spotting scope and other devices.
Earn 60 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Clever 3-Axis smartphone adapter which allows you to harness your phone’s resolution for Astro
- Robust design which weighs only 283 g that you can bring anywhere for Astro and digiscoping
- Revolutionary control by knobs with rack and pinion system across 3-Axis for perfect alignment
- Truly universal clamp system works with most smartphones including oversized ‘phablets’
- Connect to a wide range of viewing apparatus including microscopes with adapter rings that come in the box
Celestron NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter Summary
Get into Astro photography and digiscoping with Celestron’s revolutionary NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter. This clever adapter allows you to connect most smartphones including Samsung, Google and Apple models to your telescope for sharp images and videos of the night sky. You can also use the NexYZ to connect your phone to spotting scopes, monoculars, and binoculars as well as a microscope with the included adapter ring.
With three directional knobs you get 3-Axis control to perfectly align the camera eyepiece and take full advantage of high quality imaging. A metal frame and polymer body give a durable, robust and lasting adapter for use anywhere.
Features at a glance
- Works with most telescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, monoculars and microscopes
- Fits most eyepieces from 35mm to 60mm including 1.25 and 2-inch telescope eyepieces
- Easily clamps around most smartphones
- Get the perfect shot with 3-Axis alignment to the phone camera
- Even fits larger iPhone 11 Plus and other oversize smartphones with most cases attached
- Adds Z-Axis alignment with crisp images and videos through your own optics
If you have a case on your phone you can leave it on in most instances, with the clamp system able to cater for most models. Switching between phones or optical devices is quick and easy thanks to Celestron’s clamp design.
Celestron NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter in More Detail
Versatile adapter for a range of optics
For Telescopes, Binoculars and Spotting Scopes
Squeeze the lever to open the clamp. Position the clamp around the eyepiece and release. Tighten the safety lock. Start composing and shooting images and videos!
Choose one of the two included adapter rings that best fits your microscope’s eyepiece and secure it in place. (You may need to remove the eyepiece from the microscope to install the ring.) Then, follow the instructions above to get ready and shoot.
NeXYZ works with regular phone cases, but you will need to remove ‘olio-style' cases. Place your phone on the platform, making sure the bottom is touching the rubber base then release the slider. Your phone is now secure and ready for shooting. If needed you can make tension adjustments to keep the phone firmly in place.
Align and Shoot
Open the camera app. Position the phone over the eyepiece using the X and Y axis knobs. Then, use the Z axis knob to move closer or further away from the eyepiece until you have achieved perfect framing. Finally adjust the focus using the focuser on your optics and capture your image.
Compatible with virtually any optics
NexYZ fits any eyepiece from 30mm to 60mm including telescopes with 1.25 and 2-inch eyepieces, spotting scopes, monoculars and binoculars. NexYZ will also attach to microscopes with the addition of an included microscope adapter ring. This takes the usable diameter down to 25mm which fits most standard microscope eyepieces. A strong spring and a threaded twist lock provide two-level secure grip on the optical instrument’s eyepiece so you can image with confidence.
Works with virtually any phone
NexYZ accommodates a huge range of smartphones. The phone platform is fully adjustable and can fit any device, usually with the phone’s case still on. Even larger ‘phablets’ like iPhone 8 Plus and Samsung Galaxy devices work straight away.
If multiple people want to capture a shot through your optic NexYZ’s simple spring-loaded clamps make it easy to remove one device and replace it with another in seconds. NexYZ is the ideal solution for star parties and group bird walks where everyone wants their own shot of the action.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
With the NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter from specialists Celestron, Astro photography and videography is more accessible than ever. Many of us are interested in watching the night sky and nature spotting, but don’t have a big budget for getting the latest computerised telescopes or spotting scopes. This clever adapter lets you connect almost any smartphone to an optical device and harness the high quality imaging, which many of our phones are capable of. The universal clamping system fits around most phones even with a case on and the 3-Axis adjustment is quick and easy with three directional knobs (X, Y, and Z axis). Perfect alignment allows for composition of the subject, whether that is the moon, wildlife or micro organisms under a microscope.
The adapter is strong and durable, built from metal and polymer, while a threaded twist lock offers two-level secure grip on the optical eyepiece so you can shoot with confidence. Once you get the hang of 3-Axis alignment you can set-up your smartphone with any chosen optical device in around 30 seconds, so you’ll never miss a moment. The NexYZ really does provide us with a practical, easy to use and durable entry into Astro with a whole new world of photographic possibilities.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.