Canon10x32 IS Binoculars
Superb all-round binoculars with a 10x magnification, Canon's 10x32 IS binoculars are comfortable to use for a multitude of uses and feature a Powered Image Stabiliser for rock steady vision.
- Powerful 10x magnification to get close to your subject
- Powered Image Stabiliser and superb Canon optics
- Comfortable use with large eyecups and rubberised coating
Canon 10x32 IS Binoculars Summary
Canon's 10x32 IS binoculars give you a rock steady handheld view thanks to Canon optics and a Powered Image Stabiliser, while letting you get 10x closer to your subject, making this pair of binoculars perfect for a wide range of subjects.
The Powered Image Stabiliser counteracts the movement of your hands and means you can lock onto your subject matter, which you can also clearly and easily identify thanks to the precision optics within Canon's 10x32 IS binoculars.
With a contoured easy grip, and rubberised coating, these binoculars are well balanced and designed for ease of use and comfort with large rubber eyecups and simple fingertip controls.
Canon 10x32 IS Binoculars Features in Detail
Canon's 10x32 IS binoculars are the Prism type, with a 10x magnification and a 32mm objective lens effective diameter, as well as a 6 degree real field of view and 105m field of view at 1000m.
The objective lens in these binoculars is constructed of 7 elements in 6 groups, and the eyepiece lens is constructed of 5 elements in 4 groups.
The Canon 10x32 IS binoculars features a double field flattener and a Super Spectra lens coating as well as a Porro II prism. The eye relief is 14.5mm and the exit pupil diameter is 3.2mm.
focusing & Dioptric Correction
These Canon 10x32 IS binoculars use an object lens movement focusing system and a manual focus method. There is a dioptric correction ring for correcting the dioptric range from 3.0m-1m, up to a closest focusing distance of 2m.
The image stabiliser element of these 10x32 IS Canon binoculars uses the lens shift stabiliser system and corrects +/- 1 degree. There's a 2-axis Gyro sensor to detect shake and the image stabiliser is activated by 2 push button switches, while being powered by 2x AA batteries that will last for approx. 10 hours.
As well as the rubber coating, Canon's 10x32 IS binoculars will operate at up to 90% humidity and down to -10 and up to 45 degrees Celsius.
Dimensions: 142 x 171 x 77mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 780g (excluding battery)
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
If you're looking for an ideal all-round pair of binoculars that benefit from Canon's outstanding optics and a Powered Image Stabiliser to ensure you get a rock steady image then this is the pair for you.
The rubberised coating and large eyecups make viewing extremely easy and comfortable, whether you're watching birds, getting closer to nature, or watching spectator sports.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.