Canon XA55 Pro Camcorder
Canon XA 55 4k compact camcorder
The highly compact and lightweight XA55 / XA50 offers high quality 4K UHD image quality with beneficial features such as Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Canon 15x optical zoom lens and advanced Full HD image quality driven by utilising outstanding Over Sampling HD Processing.
1.0-type CMOS sensor
Large CMOS sensor for beautiful Bokeh with high sensitivity and low noise. The camera also benefits from enhanced Full HD image quality with Over Sampling HD processing, whilst the Wide DR setting allows a wide dynamic range to be captured.
High quality 4K 15x zoom lens
Optimise the quality of your images with an ultra-wide 25.5mm 4K 15x optical zoom with Super HD lens elements to minimise chromatic aberrations. There is an advanced 5-axis image stabilization to cope with filming on the move or when shooting handheld.
Fast and precise Dual Pixel CMOS AF
The XA55 / XA50 incorporates Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and accurate autofocusing in approximately 80% (vertically and horizontally) of the sensor. Face detection AF and Touch tracking operation enable seamless focus control for intuitive operation. A Dual Pixel Focus Guide provides a graphical interface to aid manual focusing.
XF-AVC and MP4 recording to SD cards
The XA55 / XA50 supports multi-format recording capabilities including XF-AVC and MP4. It records XF-AVC 4K UHD 160Mbps up to 25P, plus Full HD 45Mbps at 50P/50i/25P. It is also possible to record MP4 4K 150Mbps at 25P and Full HD 35Mbps at 50P/25P. Slow and Fast motion recording are also possible in 4K/Full HD up to 1200x.
Compact and lightweight with professional functions
Powerful functionality includes an Infrared mode – allowing users to capture video in conditions with little to no ambient light – and simultaneous backup and relay recording with dual SD card slots. Other features include 3G-SDI (XA55 only), professional audio support with two XLR terminals and 4-channel linear PCM, and low power consumption for an extended battery life.
Product features in detail
4K UHD / 25P XF-AVC up to 160Mbps / MP4 up to 150Mbps
1.0-type CMOS sensor
25.5 – 382.5mm Ultra-wide angle 4K zoom
5-Axis IS - Advanced optical and dynamic image stabilization
Autofocus - Accurate and reliable, with face detection
High quality - Full HD Uses the 4K UHD sensor to deliver superior Full HD images
Professional codec - For the efficient recording of high-quality 4K and Full HD footage
Infrared mode - Capture high-quality video in conditions with little to no ambient light
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Pro Video Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.