Canon XA45 Pro UHD 4K Camcorder
With professional quality 4K UHD / 25P, XF-AVC up to 160Mbps and MP4 up to 150Mbps the Canon XA45 UHD 4K Camcorder is also ultra-compact and has a 20x zoom with built-in IS for film makers anywhere.
Canon XA45 Pro UHD 4K Camcorder Summary
Compact and efficient – XA-series 4K camcorder with UHD resolution and high magnification
The XA45/XA40 features a 1/2.3’’ type CMOS Sensor along with DIGIC DV6 image processor delivering 4K UHD. Full HD image quality is improved thanks to Over Sampling HD Processing. The XA45/XA40 features a lens with 20x optical zoom with 29.3mm wide angle.
Ultra-compact professional 4K UHD camcorder
The combination of a 4K 1/2.3” type CMOS sensor and DIGIC DV6 image processor delivers high quality 4K UHD images, and superior Full HD images thanks to Over Sampling HD processing. Recording options include XF-AVC 160Mbps / MP4 150Mbps at UHD 25P, XF-AVC 45Mbps at FHD 25P/50i/50P and MP4 17-35Mbps at FHD 25P/50P.
4K 20X optical zoom lens with wide angle
Capture the images you need with 20x optical zoom with wide angle starting from 29.3mm. Consistency of imaging is ensured by a powerful 5-axis image stabilisation, whilst 3D real-time lens group structure support wide-angle zoom operation.
Infrared recording capability
The XA45/XA40 includes an Infrared Mode, allowing users to capture video in conditions with little to no ambient light. There is the option of recording in white or green mode.
Slow and Fast Motion recording
Work the way your project demands with continuous recording available in Slow and Fast motion modes in both UHD and Full HD, with a maximum speed of 1200x.
Lightweight and compact with professional features
The XA45 / XA40 weighs less than 1.2kg with a 3.0-inch LCD touch screen provides intuitive control. The highly portable camcorder also supports linear PCM 4-channel audio, with built-in stereo mic and two XLR terminals. Other features include 3G-SDI (XA45 only) Additionally, two SD memory card slots are provided for simultaneous or relay recording.
- 4K UHD / 25P, XF-AVC up to 160Mbps, MP4 up to 150Mbps
- 29.3 – 601mm, Wide-angle 4K zoom
- High quality Full HD, Uses the 4K UHD sensor to deliver superior Full HD images
- 5-Axis IS, Advanced optical and dynamic image stabilization
- Infrared mode, Capture high-quality video in conditions with little to no ambient light
- 3.0-inch touch screen, Easy focus point and camera control
- Linear PCM, 2 x XLR terminals plus built-in mic
- Dual card slots, SD card simultaneous or relay recording
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.