Canon WTF-R10B Wireless File Transmitter Grip For EOS R5
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1155181W
Earn 1349 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon WTF-R10B Wireless File Transmitter Summary
Canon has released the ultimate grip for professional photographers using the flagship mirrorless EOS R5 with the WTF-R10B Wireless File Transmitter. Not only does it provide vertical shooting for the camera body, along with improved ergonomic handling, but also includes a number of enhanced WFT functions.
The WiFi adapter employs a high-speed network processor and Gigabit ethernet with 80211ac 2x2 MIMO high-speed wireless support. Multiple cameras can be fired simultaneously and this adapter can also be charged through USB-C when the camera is plugged in. Add two LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion Battery Packs for extended shooting capabilities together with the enhanced wireless functionality.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.