Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT
esigned to further enhance shooting opportunities, this flash provides a collection of advanced features, including integrated radio control, opening up a world of creative lighting options for enthusiast and professional EOS photographerview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1350100F
Earn 194 Park Points
A portable, powerful Speedlite flash that's easy to use on and off the camera
Take a new approach to lighting with a Speedlite flash that's powerful, versatile and portable. Radio-frequency triggering makes off-camera flash easy to do, and opens up new ways to get creative with your photography.
- Powerful, yet compact enough to take anywhere
- Simple controls and an intuitive interface
- Use remote flash to create the look you want
- Shoot flattering portraits using bounced light
- Integrates with other Speedlites as part of the EOS Family
Powerful, yet compact enough to take anywhere
A guide number of 43 (m, ISO100) means there’s enough power for most lighting requirements. The Speedlite 430EX III-RT weights just 295g and is only 113.8mm long, so there’ll always be room for at least one in your bag. Powered by easily available AA batteries, the flash recycles following a full-power flash in just 3.2s.
Simple controls and an intuitive interface
The controls on the 430EX III-RT are similar to those of many EOS cameras. Shortcut controls give access to key features and a control wheel allows for quick adjustments. A lock switch prevents settings from being changed by accident. An LCD screen shows settings and shooting information and is illuminated for low-light conditions.
Use remote flash to create the look you want
Speedlite 430EX III-RT flashes can also be placed away from the camera, to simulate light coming from different directions.
Using Radio frequency triggering, Speedlite 430EX III-RT units can be controlled from up to 30m away, and do not require direct line of sight with the camera. This means they can be situated in more places, letting you create even more moods and effects.
The Speedlite 430EX III-RT can also be remotely controlled with optical triggering, so it will fit in immediately with your existing flash set up. It can be fired from 10m away using the optional Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2 or the Integrated Speedlite Transmitter built in the some EOS cameras.
Use multiple flashes together in groups, controlling the power of each group separately. Up to five groups can be created, with a maximum of 15 flashes in each group.
Shoot flattering portraits using bounced light
A movable flash head allows light to be bounced from large surfaces, like walls or ceilings, creating soft, shadow-free lighting that’s perfect for portraiture. A built-in reflector panel can be deployed to create sparkling ‘catch lights’ in a subject’s eyes, bringing their expression to life.
Fit the included Bounce Adapter to soften the light even more. A coloured filter is also supplied, which aims warm up the colour temperature of the flash’s output so that it more closely matches the colour of indoor ambient lighting. The 430EX III-RT can zoom its flash output to match the angle of view of the lens being used.
Integrates with other Speedlites as part of the EOS Family
Use the Speedlite 430EX III-RT with other flashes, such as the Speedlite 600EX-RT, as part of a multiple flash setup. Control the Speedlite 430EX III-RT off-camera with a flash trigger, such as the ST-E3-RT, or with an EOS camera’s built-in Integrated Speedlite Transmitter.
Dual wireless flash triggering
The Speedlite 430EX III-RT can be fired while off-camera using radio-frequency or optical triggering, giving photographers huge versatility. When using radio-frequency triggering, flashes can be placed up to 30m away from the camera and do not have to be within direct line of site. This means they can be placed in many more locations, such as outside a room firing in through a window.
Optical triggering allows EOS cameras featuring a built-in Integrated Speedlite Transmitter (e.g. EOS 760D, EOS 70D and EOS 7D Mark II) to fire the Speedlite 430EX III-RT from up to 10m away, without the need for extra equipment.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
- Powerful, versatile and portable
- Guide number 43m
- Quick adjustments via screen on the back
- Bounce light with the swivel head
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.