Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM Wide Angle Zoom Lens
The new mirrorless system Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM lens is a versatile wide angle zoom with constant bright aperture, ideal for low light situations including landscapes, interiors and more.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1242510L
Earn 2329 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon RF 15-35mm Lens F2.8L IS USM Summary
Capture more, even in low light, with this fast f/2.8 L-series RF-series ultra-wide angle 1535mm zoom with 5-stops of image stabilisation– ideal for landscape and architecture where innovative angles can make all the difference
- F2.8, For low light performance and shallow depth-of-field
- Image Stabilizer, 5-stops of stabilisation for shake-free images
- Aspherical and UD elements, for exceptionally sharp images
- Nano USM motor, for smooth, fast and silent operation
- Subwavelength structure coating (SWC), ASC (Air Sphere Coating), to prevent flare and ghosting
- Lens Control Ring, for extra control over ISO, aperture and shutter
Canon RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM IN detail
Capture more, even in low light, with this fast f/2.8 L-series RF-series ultra-wide angle 15-35mm zoom with 5-stops of image stabilisation – ideal for landscape and architecture where innovative angles can make all the difference.
Capture new creative angles thanks to this fast and sharp f/2.8 zoom featuring a dynamic 15-35mm focal length and advanced 5-stop image stabilisation
Take your photography to higher standards thanks to three aspherical and two UD lens elements, advanced optical coatings and a 9-blade aperture
Enjoy rapid, accurate focusing thanks to a Nano USM motor that ensures instant and silent autofocus with exceptional smoothness
Confidently shoot in all conditions thanks to L-series quality with weather-sealing and fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements to guard against water drops and dust
Control settings via the Lens Control Ring and use in a variety of situations including macro work, with focusing as close as 28mm
This f/2.8 ultra wide-angle zoom forms the third in the trinity of essential lens focal widths along with the RF 70-200mm f/2.8L and RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS USM. All three boast L series attention to detail with fast constant apertures and of course high speed AF motors to CMOS AF systems. Newer mirrorless bodies such as the EOS R5 and R6 camera combine with IS in the 15-35mm for superior low light hand-held performance.
What else is included in the box?
- RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM
- Lens Hood EW-88F
- Lens case LP1222
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- E-82 II lens cap
Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM Full Specifications
Ultra Wide Zoom Lens
f/2.8 - f/22
88.5 x 126.8mm
|Offers: Interest Free Credit|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
With features such as Image Stabiliser and optics including Aspherical and UD elements, which produce exceptionally sharp images, a Lens Control Ring, for extra control over ISO, aperture and shutter. The lens is capable of capturing ultra wide, ultra smooth and ultra steady pictures and videos.
- Fast performance and wide angle
- Outstanding optical quality
- Responsive and precise
- L-series build quality and weather-sealing
- Compatible with EOS R system
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.