Canon Powershot V10 Vlogging Camera Kit
The compact all-in-one Canon Powershot V10 Vlogging Camera Kit boasts a 1-inch sensor, up to 4K video, live-streaming and even a built-in stand, whilst including a camera cage for added stability.
Canon Powershot V10 Vlogging Camera Kit Summary
Stand out online and stay discreet while recording content with the PowerShot V10, Canon’s all-in-one 4K vlogging camera. Everything you need for vlogging is built-in – a tilt-screen, large stereo microphones and even a stand – so you’re ready to roll in seconds, yet it’s lightweight and compact enough to fit in your pocket or a small bag. Impress subscribers with shake-free content that looks great both in bright and low light. Capture the atmosphere and every word clearly with the powerful microphones plus a wind filter. Engage your audience by livestreaming on YouTube and Facebook via the Canon Camera Connect app on your smartphone. Even record over Wi-Fi or use the camera as your webcam for added versatility.
Pocketable all-in-one: Get comfortable vlogging with this small (63.4 × 90.0 × 34.3 mm weighing at 211 g) dedicated camera that creates a discreet and enjoyable vlogging experience.
Look good from all angles: Record hands-free from in the kitchen or out on an adventure with a built-in multi-position stand¹ that neatly folds away.
Create engaging content: Impress your audience with shake-free 4K UHD content that looks great both in bright and low light. Never worry about being out of shot thanks to the built-in wide-angle lens with an f/2.8 max aperture.
Sound simply superb: Capture the atmosphere and every word you say clearly, everywhere you record, with large built-in stereo microphones. A wind filter ensures you’re heard, even when the weather is against you.
Create your signature style: Personalise your videos with 14 colour filters and skin smoothing effects, and access them at the touch of a button.
Easy operation: Be ready to capture the moment in any fast-paced environment thanks to an intuitive menu and a simple button layout. Enjoy a 2" 180-degree tilted touchscreen for front and back recording.
Livestream with ease: Get close to your audience in real-time – even wirelessly or on-the-go using your mobile data² – by livestreaming on YouTube and Facebook³ via the Canon Camera Connect app⁴ on your smartphone. Alternatively, use the camera as your webcam⁵ for added versatility.
Also included in the kit: Enjoy extra accessories to have the best vlogging experience: a camera cage, a lens cap and a pouch to protect your PowerShot V10 from knocks and scrapes, and mini windshields to minimise sound disruption when vlogging outside.
What's in the box
- PowerShot V10 Video Camera Body, Black
- Camera Cage, Black
- Mini Windshields
- Lens Cap, Black
- Textile Case, Black
- IFC-100U Interface Cable 2.0 (USB Type C to C cable)
- Wrist Strap
- User Manual Kit
- Compact and lightweight at 211 g - Hold in your hand, fit in your pocket
- Quality recording in 4K UHD - Standout, movie-quality content
- Powerful stereo microphones - Clear audio for immersive sound from all directions
- Livestream - Livestream to Facebook and YouTube³ via the Canon Camera Connect app⁴
- UVC/UAC - Use your camera as a webcam⁵
- Built-in stand - Shoot steadily from multiple positions⁶
- Tilt-up screen - 2-inch screen for easier shot composition from both camera sides
- Movie Digital IS - For sharper, shake-free footage⁷
- Smooth skin movie mode - Look your best while recording with skin smoothing effects⁸
- 14 colour filter effects - Add ambiance and hone your vlogging style
- Remote shooting - Record from nearby over Wi-Fi using your smartphone
- MicroSDXC - Compatible with microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC memory cards
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.