Canon PowerShot SX620 HS Compact Digital Camera Red
This product is no longer available
This striking red version of the compact Canon PowerShot SX620 HS is feature packed with a 25x super optical zoom for incredible reach that is image stabilised and it records full HD movies.
- Large 25x optical zoom
- Full HD video
- Pocket sized and portable
- WiFi connectivity
Canon PowerShot SX620 HS Compact Superzoom Camera - Red SUMMARY
- Compact superzoom camera
- 20.2MP CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4+ processor
- 25mm wide-angle lens
- 25x optical zoom, extendable to 50x with ZoomPlus technology
- Full HD video
- Eight mode Intelligent Image Stabiliser
- Story Highlights feature
- Creative Shot effects
- Compatible with Camera Connect App
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
Canon PowerShot SX620HS Compact Superzoom Camera In Red FEATURES
The ideal compact travel superzoom camera designed to get you closer to the action, thanks to a new 25x optical zoom. The Canon Powershot SX620 HS is perfect for capturing precious moments when a smartphone snap simply won't cut it, thanks to the 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ processor.
The PowerShot SX620 HS is designed to make an impact, thanks to its new ultra-wide-angle lens and 25x optical zoom, which can extend a further 50x thanks to ZoomPlus technology. When you are shooting on the go, the eight mode Intelligent Image Stabiliser adapts to virtually any scenario, ensuring subjects stay detailed and crisp.
Superior movie performance
The Canon SX620 HS gives you the freedom to shoot Full HD movies, so you can watch and relive occasions forever. Dynamic IS offers visual stability in every frame, keeping your footage steady - even at high zoom or when shooting handheld. Story Highlights stitches your photos and clips together, to create memory-filled snapshots of your holiday or family moments.
Camera Connect app
Connect your camera to your Apple or Android device for remote shooting, as well as to easily download your photos. Whether you've trekked the dizzying heights of Machu Picchu, or visited the majestic Taj Mahal, Dynamic NFC and Wi-Fi make it easy to share the wonders of the world with those who matter most. Just tap the camera to pair it with a compatible smartphone or Canon Connect Station CS100, or press the Wi-Fi Button to access Wi-Fi functionality to share and backup images to other connected devices.
Image Sync allows you to archive your travel shots, as it effortlessly backs up your photos to a variety of cloud services, including Canon's irista - the cloud platform which allows you to auto save images and free up space on your camera, as well as create galleries to share with friends and family. When shooting stills or images, you can also wirelessly and remotely control the camera using a smartphone - letting you shoot a mob of meerkats or flamboyance of flamingos without disturbing them.
For an artistic twist, Creative Shot adds stylistic effects and filters such as Fish-eye Effect and Miniature Effect to your photos, producing five distinct versions of the same image alongside the original, and building a library of interesting shots to hold on to.
This function creates an exciting three minute highlight reel from your still images and video according to date, event, or people. You can choose to have the camera create one automatically, or you can customise your Story Highlights reel for a fun, unique video. Simply press the button browse through the varying menus, and experience the in-camera feature without any additional software.
What else is included in the box?
- Lithium Ion Battery NB-13L
- Battery Charger CB-2LHE
- Interface Cable IFC-500U
An excellent option for holiday pictures, capturing precious memories with a minimum of fuss.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.