Canon PIXMA PRO-10S A3+ Photo Printer
10-ink professional quality photo printing, now with full cloud connectivity.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1160141K
Earn 529 Park Points
Finance available - See options
10-ink professional quality photo printing, now with full cloud connectivity
This highly accurate, 10-ink pigment based printer produces gallery-quality prints you'll be proud to display or sell. Full cloud connectivity offers easy integration with your favourite professional editing and storage apps.
- 10-ink pigment based system for professional quality prints
- Print directly from cloud based photo and storage services
- Wireless printing from your PC, tablet and smartphone
- Easy integration with professional editing software
- Wide range of Canon and other specialist papers supported
Professional colour and mono prints
PIXMA PRO-10S’s 10-ink pigment based system produces accurate, stable and long lasting, gallery-quality prints. Three dedicated monochrome inks also ensure your black and white prints are beautifully reproduced.
Accurate, long-lasting gallery-quality prints
PIXMA PRO-10S uses LUCIA inks which combines the glossiness and vivid colours of dye-based ink with the longevity of pigment ink. Chroma Optimizer ink enhances glossiness, flattens the print surface and expands colour range.
Use the Pro Gallery Print app for the iPad® to work seamlessly with professional cloud-based photography services such as Zenfolio and SmugMug.
Print from popular cloud services
Print photos directly from your preferred cloud storage services including Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive™ and OneDrive using PIXMA Cloud Link.
Mobile printing from your tablet and smartphone
Print directly and easily from your tablet or smartphone using the PIXMA Printing Solutions app. An Ethernet connection makes it simple to integrate the PIXMA PRO-10S into your workflow.
Easy integration with professional editing software
Take the hassle out of finding the correct print settings by using Canon’s Print Studio Pro plugin, which is compatible with Adobe Photoshop® and Lightroom – so you can print straight from your professional editing software.
Versatile media support
Compatible with a choice of professional quality printer paper from Canon, plus specialist papers from manufacturers such as Hahnemühle and Canson.
Easy CD printing
Print labels directly onto compatible CDs using Direct Disc Print to create a professional look for your media.
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): 386|
|Weight (g): 19913|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): 691|
We love the easy connectivity and ability to print straight from your smartphone using the PIXMA app. Dedicated monochrome inks means that you can produce stunning black and white prints with this printer.
- Gallery quality prints
- Dedicated monochrome inks for great black and white prints
- Print from your smartphone with PIXMA app
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.