Canon PIXMA G7050 All in One Printer
The Canon PIXMA G7050 Wireless MegaTank All in One Printer has refillable ink tanks and an au-tomatic document feeder with Ethernet connectivity, for easy and high quality print, scan, copy and fax.
Canon PIXMA G7050 Wireless All in One Printer
Keep your budding business up to speed with a 4-in-1 high-yield refillable Megatank printer. Minimise top-ups and keep the cost-per-page down thanks to an 18,000 mono page yield from 3 black ink bottles (7,700 from a colour set)¹. The dedicated pigment black ink keeps text sharp while the colour dye inks create borderless A4 images in vivid detail. To get connected, link up with Wi-Fi and take control via the Canon PRINT app, Mopria (Android), AirPrint (iOS) or Windows 10 Mobile, or tap into the local network via Ethernet. With remote management tools and mess-free top-ups, this is a no-hassle printer with an emphasis on low cost printing without compromising quality.
- 4-in-1 functionality, a 2-line mono LCD and 35-sheet ADF for multipage copying and scanning ensure compact practicality, ideal for budding entrepreneurs or a busy small office.
- Print up to 18,000 pages from 3 black bottles (7,700 from a colour set1) and keep working with auto 2-sided printing and a 350-sheet capacity via a 2-way feed.
- Link up with Wireless Connect and take control via the Canon PRINT app. Print with AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android) and Windows 10 Mobile, or link up via Ethernet.
- Get professional results with fast print speeds and a pigment black ink for crisp, sharp text. Print vivid borderless photos in sizes of up to A4 with the colour inks.
- Remotely monitor your printer's ink levels, usage and status with remote management tools for total control.
What's in the box
- Multifunctional refillable ink tank printer – Canon PIXMA G7050
- 6 high-yield ink bottles (3x Black and 1x C/M/Y)
- Power cord
- Set-up CD-ROM
- Manuals and other documents
|Offers: working from home|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.