Canon PGI-29 Magenta Pigment Ink Tank for Pro-1
A new 12-ink system delivers the world's highest print quality for an A3+ inkjet printer, expanding colour gamut. The new system includes Chroma Optimizer and five monochrome inks photo black, matte black, dark grey, grey and light grey which
produce smoother gradations, suppress graininess and provide an anti-bronzing effect.
Chroma Optimizer in the 12-ink system expands the colour gamut and delivers dense, smooth blacks. It also eradicates gloss differential by regulating the surface reflection to
keep the natural colours in photos.
Next generation LUCIA pigment inks produce exceptional image permanence. When printed on Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101, it guarantees image quality for up to 200 years in an album, 60 years when exposed to light and over 50 years when
exposed to atmospheric gases and light
Ink Tanks Life
Photo Black: 1300 photos*
Matte Black: 1925 photos*
Dark Grey: 710 photos
Grey: 724 photos
Light Grey: 1320 photos
Cyan: 1940 photos*
Photo Cyan: 1445 photos
Magenta: 1850 photos*
Photo Magenta: 1010 photos
Yellow: 1420 photos
Red: 2370 photos*
Chroma Optimizer: 510 photos
Photo Black: 111 photos
Matte Black: 505 photos*
Dark Grey: 119 photos
Grey: 179 photos
Light Grey: 352 photos*
Cyan: 230 photos
Photo Cyan: 400 photos*
Magenta: 281 photos
Photo Magenta: 228 photos
Yellow: 290 photos
Red: 454 photos*
Chroma Optimizer: 90 photos
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Ink Cartridges|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.